THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RR,
What a bummer about the damage. Don't have words, other than sending some good thoughts and prayers your way.
Hang in there.

Whadifind,
Maybe BBQ some cheeseburgers outside. Nothing like a nice juicy grilled cheeseburger on a toasted bun, to brighten the outlook. Buurrrrrp, just finished mine. :headbang:

It'd be my luck that the cow had the virus. :BangHead:

Evening everybody,
Heard there was some pretty nasty weather in parts.
As if there isn't enough going on already.

It'd be my luck that the cow had the virus. :BangHead:
Nah, as long as the meat gets above 115 f. , no cv will survive above that temp.

You are good to go. :icon_thumright:

Ps- each new day is a new normal. There are some light days ahead.
If your tv is on, maybe turn it off - give yourself a break from this thing.

Last edited:
Because of a new law, not more than 1 person per family are allowed in any store. Solution? Act like we don't know each other and go in at different times. Everyone is doing it. So I go in, and there's this young lady who just got refused to go around the yellow tape to get a cart. I volunteered to grab one for her, and in the process, banged my poor wrist very hard on...something. It still hurts, lol! But I got what I wanted - acknowledgement and a smile. :)

Last edited:
Because of a new law, not more than 1 person per family are allowed in any store. Solution? Act like we don't know each other and go in at different times. Everyone is doing it. So I go in, and there's this young lady who just got refused to go around the yellow tape to get a cart. I volunteered to grab one for her, and in the process, banged my poor wrist very hard on...something. It still hurts, lol! But I got what I wanted - acknowledgement and a smile. :)

Probably bonked into karma for violating the one family member at a time...:laughing7:

Did you get the girls digits?:dontknow:

RR,
It's a good thing we get those . . . Very interesting moments . . . So interesting, that we can hurt ourselves during that moment, and only really find out later, after the fog lifts. :skullflag:

What would life be like without them. :laughing7:

Haa ha....I been called worse !!

Odds fish? Chivalry from a pirate?

RR,
It's a good thing we get those . . . Very interesting moments . . . So interesting, that we can hurt ourselves during that moment, and only really find out later, after the fog lifts. :skullflag:

What would life be like without them. :laughing7:

I caused one of those interesting moments a couple weeks ago, when I went to the store. This store I go to plays oldies from the 50's and 60's. I love that music. So I am standing on my "X" in the check out, just bee - popping to the tune. It made a very stressed out gentleman smile. He even broke the rules and came by and put his hand on my shoulder and told me I was having too much fun. I didn't even care that he touched me. It was the first human contact I have had outside of MR WD. I'm still here. And he obviously needed a little light-heartedness.

I went to the same store tonight. They had a sign out front that said no more than 30 people in the store at a time. I just about busted a gut! I don't think 30 people could fit in that store. LOL!

Me too....see ya !!

RR,
============

For Idahodutch: After The Fog

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back