THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Nah, as long as the meat gets above 115 f. , no cv will survive above that temp.

You are good to go. :icon_thumright:

Ps- each new day is a new normal. There are some light days ahead.
If your tv is on, maybe turn it off - give yourself a break from this thing.

Then.....everybody should just turn up the Jacuzzi and jump in......:icon_scratch:

:tongue3:

Still tryin

Hopefully, a giggle in this tighter world....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-13-21-01-47-1_Signature.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-13-21-01-47-1_Signature.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 30
Good morning Simon, ARC, MetalA, GAP, Rook, WD, RR, WHADIFIND, GB, Bart..out there some where, and the rest of our soggy rum imbibed (soda imbibed for some) crew!

Morning Msbeepbeep and GB

Sooo ...some one has spotted me using my pin pointer, taped to a stick! Desperate times calls for desperate measures!
...just don’t tell them what I was using to dig with.

WD there is no such thing as a “late” rum call- 24/7/365 any time is the right time!

Rook you’re jumping and kicking..Kung poo fighter? 6 ft distance in any direction is good. They haven’t put restrictions on direction...yet!

Bill Going to listen to your whiter shade of pale, but have to wait, people sleeping and new I-pad has no ear ph jack hole. ...don’t even go there! My teeth aren’t blue ! A little yellow and dinghy but not blue...yet!

Glad all of you are safe out there after the tornados. Been praying and continue to do so.

Hopefully, a giggle in this tighter world....

Ha!! Guilty as charged... ya gotta do whatcha gotta do! I do have a backup, but seriously... if that’s what’s if came down to I would! I’m pretty sure my Carrot has a 6 inch reach ! Uhhhh that didn’t come out right...
Thx Whadi!! You’ve made my day... Scotty.

Good morning, GB1, WIF, Msbeep, and DDF! And welcome to the ship, DDF. 6 feet. 6 feet is the safe social distance! :evil5: (clink, clank, clunk, everybody throws what ever they can at WD :whip2::munky2:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back