THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Thanks Bart,

Unfornately, catch 22. I have never been able to get beer past my nose. :dontknow:

Not a teatotaler...exactly. I'll take a mixed drink once in a moon. Nothing heavy...just something like.......oh....a Southern Comfort Sour. :tongue3:
=========

My beverages of choice, ( or maybe necessity :dontknow: ), are coffee and Mountain Dew. I'd be happy to share mine :icon_thumleft:

Whadifind,
Maybe BBQ some cheeseburgers outside. Nothing like a nice juicy grilled cheeseburger on a toasted bun, to brighten the outlook. Buurrrrrp, just finished mine. :headbang:
=======

I love grilled cheeseburger on a toasted bun :icon_thumleft: I guess I must have misplaced my "invite" :BangHead:

I woke up hungry and thought I really should wait... it’s too early. So decided to check out the posts Toft some distraction.

Now I’m angry that I’m out of ground beef.

Good morning form followers

Morning ARC , GAP

Morning Simon and MetalArchSC

Morning guys.

One thing I forgot to mention last night, is that when we went to Lowes, an employee actually asked me to leave, because he saw me and my mom inside the store on more than one occasion. Now that feels like being singled out, now don't it? After some failed "reasoning" attempts, I said "look buddy, it ain't your fault, but screw Beshear" and walked out. Beshear has been overstepping recently.

Yes, the natives are getting restless and tired of being treated like each and everyone of us has the plague.

Probably bonked into karma for violating the one family member at a time...:laughing7:

Did you get the girls digits?:dontknow:
:
You know me... I summon up enough courage to look her way, then fall apart at the end. :laughing7:

I'll tell you, out of all the ones I've seen before, she'd be the one I'd ask. Jet black curly hair, black local hunting club sweatshirt (she hunts!), a nice pair of jeans and spit polished boots, and yes, a very pretty smile.She dulled the pain of the wrist, but when I walked away, holy #$$%, !*^$, *#@! that hurt! :laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back