THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all .... well maybe. About to get hit hard with a bad storm shortly. Possible tornado activity. Me and the dog are on the floor in the bathroom with pillows blankets and a mattress ready to pull on top ..Should be over by 8am EST. It’s moving at 75 mpg. A nasty one. Next house I buy will have a good old fashion basement. Well it’s just about here. Prayer appreciated.

Good morning, and a late Happy Easter to you all!

Let's see? Who's up?

ARC, GAP, Metal, rook.

MetalArch, Prayers for safety!

Morning WD aka Sis

WD
We dodged a tornado again. This one took the south route through Columbus into Al. We're OK. Sadie' s first time in the shelter went well.

Good morning, brother. You know, I only had one sibling, my brother, Bill. He was 9 years older than I, and we weren't very close for most of our lives. We got closer at the end of his life. He always called me "Sis." I often long for people on here to call me by my "real" name, which I now realize a lot probably know it, but still is taboo for the public forum posting situation. "Sis" is a close second. I feel like I have a bigger, more diverse family of friends on Tnet. When I was considering changing my "name" I was thinking, "Sisdigger," but it was already taken. Besides, WD has kinda become a personality, too. So, short story long, call me whatever you are comfortable with, just don't call me "late for rum." :tongue3:

WD
We dodged a tornado again. This one took the south route through Columbus into Al. We're OK. Sadie' s first time in the shelter went well.

Glad to hear that. Those things are wicked. It's good to hear Sadie did well. I know some animals don't handle storms very well at all. How does Sister do with it?

I pray MetalArch is OK.

Made it through. Just some minor yard clean up to do so far. Haven’t looked at everything yet. Dog slept through it now that he barely can hear.

Mornin' fellas.

We're going to have to completely replace the roof of the house, and the garage because of new damage last night. The tornado weakened the shingles on our house, and the 60+ mph winds took some more off last night, as well as damaging the garage again. A quarter of our barn roof has been ripped up too. I wouldn't be surprised to see the whole thing go later today.

Made it through. Just some minor yard clean up to do so far. Haven’t looked at everything yet. Dog slept through it now that he barely can hear.

Glad to hear. MetalArch, you must be near my friends. They just check in also. They say they have a few downed trees.

Could be near them but a lot of SC has downed trees right now. The line of storms spanned the entire state.

Could be near them but a lot of SC has downed trees right now. The line of storms spanned the entire state.

Oh wow! Well one thing is for sure, you are closer to them than I am. LOL. My phone is burning up with Ohio peeps texting them. Partial text said, "...News just said 1.5 hours NW of Atlanta. That's got to be pretty close." I believe they meant NE. Probably an auto correct thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back