THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The little ones are getting ready for their lifetime journey.

20240729_084238.jpg

Having lunch yesterday and this guy was caught in a web strand.
Took awhile to get the wings unstuck.
I just hung out for another 5 minutes, no big rush to fly away.

20240728_135227.jpg

Why can't roasted peanuts just contain nuts.
This is one of my pet peeves about the food industry. Just about everything has added sugar and oil. There are very few commercial dried fruits available that aren't soaked in sugar. And finding unsweetened coconut is nearly impossible. My wife was looking at a recipe the other day and it called for "natural peanut butter". She asked what that meant, and I said it means the ingredient list should be one word long -- "peanuts". (Fortunately, you can find that around here.)

This is one of my pet peeves about the food industry. Just about everything has added sugar and oil. There are very few commercial dried fruits available that aren't soaked in sugar. And finding unsweetened coconut is nearly impossible. My wife was looking at a recipe the other day and it called for "natural peanut butter". She asked what that meant, and I said it means the ingredient list should be one word long -- "peanuts". (Fortunately, you can find that around here.)
Most of organic products can be bought without the added.
Though they have now started to add .75% Sunflower oil to the currents.
Preventing them sticking together in a hard lump.

My peanut butter is 100%, nothing added.
Now folks are hung up on the $$$.
My theory is without a healthy intake diet, nothing else really matters as one isn't going to be enjoying it.

Screenshot_20240728_201949_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good morning, all. Happy Monday.

We had both the male and female bluebird checking out the house yesterday. Here they both are, at similar camera angle, to show the different coloration. Male on the left, female on the right.
1722277848350.png

I dunno hon........................Yeah, and the
My big screen................The closet space
Would never fit!..............Is sooooo tiny!!

Last edited:
Most of organic products can be bought without the added.
Though they have now started to add .75% Sunflower oil to the currents.
Preventing them sticking together in a hard lump.

My peanut butter is 100%, nothing added.
Now folks are hung up on the $$$.
My theory is without a healthy intake diet, nothing else really matters as one isn't going to be enjoying it.

View attachment 2161333
Yep! We are doubling the size of the garden again, and try to buy only local beef/pork. Our county also has an annual "clean up" day, we cleaned up literally tons of garbage from our riverbanks and forest...(homeless druggie types) keep the water clean! I'm a hippie now?

I know these guys they are just a few miles away. Expensive products!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back