THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all.

The bluebird has been inside the birdhouse but hasn't started building a nest yet. We did see her chase another bird away from it yesterday though, so maybe she's staking her claim.

IMG_5555.jpeg

Good morning all.

The bluebird has been inside the birdhouse but hasn't started building a nest yet. We did see her chase another bird away from it yesterday though, so maybe she's staking her claim.

View attachment 2160995
Have you got a 24/7 camera set up for viewing the action?

Have you got a 24/7 camera set up for viewing the action?
Actually yes. The bird house has two cameras built in — one at the door and one looking down inside. Solar powered and motion activated. It’s really interesting!

Actually yes. The bird house has two cameras built in — one at the door and one looking down inside. Solar powered and motion activated. It’s really interesting!
That's really cool.

I wasn't going to be saying anything, but you'z a peeping pirate you'z are.🤣

And good evening, wow these weekends whiz past dont they ☹️… hope you have all had a good one.

Actually felt hot and summery out in the stubble today, not much to show, but the idea is we scout a few odd fields too see if worth going back to, we have got lots more fields coming to us after harvest, so really need to try the outliers while we can ….

Saw a post on the village Facebook page yesterday some bint asking if anyone had any land as she wanted to ‘give metal detecting an go ’ …. Well not on my watch you won’t be … was my un typed reply! 😂 xx

Thread 'Sunday’s new field expedition! 😎'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/sundays-new-field-expedition.700251/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back