THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I will be using this today. On another note this gun can be used to glue a car door shut.... So I've heard!

duramix gun.jpg

Also in the Goodwill box were my favorites ling cod jigs, lead head we call them. You can put anything on these lead heads... glowing bait, scented different colors etc. Ling cod like kelp beds so heavy line and..... Pull!!!! Pull!!!

View attachment 2161166

View attachment 2161167

View attachment 2161168
Mmm, love soft plastics. Berkley T tail grubs here in pink or black with gold flecks = trout candy.
What make are these cute little birbs🤔 xx
Bo,wing

Is that a wild fish I see? Really nice steelhead! Fly fishing? My brother's a fanatic. I like fishing for salmon in saltwater.
Yep! Our hatcheries also produce a lot of nice fish. My temperament would not allow me to fly fish! :laughing7: We have 7 rivers within 60 miles... and the Pacific smorgasbord.

Yep! Our hatcheries also produce a lot of nice fish. My temperament would not allow me to fly fish! :laughing7: We have 7 rivers within 60 miles... and the Pacific smorgasbord.
I love Oregon. I live in Washington State on an island in Puget Sound so I can totally relate to all things PNW. 😁

I don't have the temperament for fly fishing either. I hate those reels. Well, actually I highly dislike the Canadian version that's popular for fishing in saltwater. I lost a huge salmon because I got a rats nest in the reel when it stripped the line and I was supposed to keep tension by using the palm of my hand as a break. Operator error on my part and I guess it's part of the challenge but not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
Come on man don't be of those guts that stretch the size. 🤣
There's only 1934 pages

View attachment 2161381
Ah-Ha! The pages per view voodoo......

The Thread Display Options section has two options, "Use Forum Default" and "Show Posts Per Page". However, the second option was recently changed from "Show 20 Posts Per Page" to just "Show Posts Per Page", resulting in everyone using the forum default. This change may have been made to ease the burden on the server by displaying fewer messages per page. While this may mean having to load more pages to see previous posts, it is a more efficient use of resources as most people only want to see new posts. Generally, a display of 10 to 15 posts per page is sufficient.

stone-cold what.gif

laughing11.gif

beavus slapping butthead.gif

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back