THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Where ya at W.D.?

1000003628-jpg.923885

:laughing7:

Well, I'm goin' down, goin down a hard road
Just don't know, don't know where I've been
But I think I've been a-walkin', I'm a-walkin' 'round in circles
Can't even find a friend
Woah, my love, my love, she is not waiting
Think I might've been gone, I've been gone too long
Look at the people, people make me crazy
I can hardly sing my song
Hustlers stand around me, I'm lost and all alone
Can't tell the bad from the good
I'm out in the wood then I'm lost in the wood
Big city gamblers, gamblers take my money
Yes, it gets to be useless, yes, it's useless to me
And I think I'm lost, when I'm lost inside this jungle
Can't see the forest for the trees
Well, pretty little woman come and get me
Try me, try me one more time
Yes and your sweet, your sweet understanding
Can't fix this broken heart of mine, yeah
The vultures fly around me, come and take me home
Can't tell the bad from the good
I'm out in the woods, then I'm lost in the woods

Good evening my little poppets xx hope you have had a wonderful Sunday, resting and relaxing xx 🤗

I pulled myself together de-iced the car and headed out, today was the stuff of dreams, cold crisp air, blue sky and treasure 😍…ahh yes, Blossom is back 😎 xx

Thread 'A truly stunning Sunday 😍 xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/a-truly-stunning-sunday-xx.689106/

Just got done with damage control.....just to set this story up I should say that sometimes I sleep naked. And after a midnight shower last night I just went to bed naked. Well I was awakened by my son screaming about his fish tank leaking this AM !! It was about 430 and yup the fish tank blew a seam, and water is pouring all over the floor. I managed to push on the back glass panel and pinch off the flow somewhat......at this point I can't take my hand off the tank without water leaking immediately. So there I was holding the tank together buck naked screaming at my family to get a bucket. My family looks just like the other 2 stooges in the show.....running around bumping into each other......im shouting get a bucket 🪣 so my son finds a bucket, and the bottom is cracked......I dump 2 gallons in it and it's running everywhere. Finally after screaming for them to cut the top off a water jug so I can bail the water, and finally after filling 3 5 gallon buckets I was able to lower the water below the leak......and finally let go of the glass pane and put some pants on......what a way to wake up !! Now we are mopping up the disaster !! Joe the eel is safe for now, but needs a new home now !!
Hmmm.... now .... was "joe the eel" ... IN the aquarium... OR was "joe the eel" out of its shorts ? ? ?

:/

I have heard of family members being named Joe.... but never a "member" being named Joe...
Now i am sure that many members have been nicknamed "the eel" or such.... but Joe the Eel is really um.... Wait..... WAIT ! ! !

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ! ! !
It makes perfect sense.. .. ! ! !

BART RENOYLDS ! ! ! ... BOW CHICKY BOW WOW ! ! !

:P

Tom! I’ve missed you!

View attachment 2109965

Sadly, we’ve lost a few for sure and a couple we can only assume have passed.
I hope you are doing well?

Your new additions to the family are cute! (You didn’t put them in my room , did you?)

Hey Sis, good to hear you are well !
That´s real sad to hear some past away. Who is it where it is not sure that he passed away?
I am quite OK so far.
The cats are cure eh?! They are MONSTERS now just after 5 Month. Their Dad was 60cm long without tail !! I dont wanna imagine how they will lopk as adults.
I think about putting them on a Diet. We buy only the best food for them and slowly it gets expensive.
One positive thing, we don´t have to bring much trash out like in the past because they also eat the trash can empty :laughing7:
Unfortunately I´ve let open the door to your room and the Cats decorated it new, but not much happen as you can see :laughing7::laughing7:
Just some paint and it looks good again! :laughing7::headbang:

Attachments

• room.jpg
    room.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 17

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back