THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I think I'll keep the bend by the initial I think that one was intentional at one point
I folded and unfolded a cheaper one repeatedly adjusting where the handle was folded to wear it on a belt. It rides on a knife sheath though usually.
Should redo it as it's not exactly how I want it. (Very end of handle is into bowl just a little.)

A non marring hammer for most gentle pounding. A baton of wood even. A nylon faced hammer would be nice, but pricey and a hunt to locate .
Tapping takes longer but causes less damage. leather scrap can defend details if having to tap a delicate area.
A block of wood for a work surface can have a bowl shape carved or sanded into it first to help reshape a metal bowl. A scrap metal spoon or similar risks adding scratches or flattening /thinning material more than shaping it. Or collapsing detail.
Reshaping is what you want to do. Easy does it. If it isn't working back off and reconsider angle and method of attack.

Heard another dove committing suicide on one of the windows. Was busy so I didn't immediately go and look to see if it survived, by the time I did, this was all that was left!
I guess that owl I've been hearing took advantage of an easy dinner.
IMG_5966.jpeg

Pretty good but very tired. I hope you’re doing well.
Been a decent day. Went to my little cousins birthday then metal detected the yard I was there found some change and mangled a cheap bracelet while trying to dig it out

The assassin scared me, but I let him go. The praying mantis wasn’t all that big. I wasn’t going to touch him though! The Mr WD relocated him.
Assassin beetle are pest control. They eat lots of pest. They use their proboscis to inject prey with an enzyme that break them down and they drink them up. Painful if they inject a human when threatened. But still a pest control insect often released in certain crops

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back