THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Just got done with damage control.....just to set this story up I should say that sometimes I sleep naked. And after a midnight shower last night I just went to bed naked. Well I was awakened by my son screaming about his fish tank leaking this AM !! It was about 430 and yup the fish tank blew a seam, and water is pouring all over the floor. I managed to push on the back glass panel and pinch off the flow somewhat......at this point I can't take my hand off the tank without water leaking immediately. So there I was holding the tank together buck naked screaming at my family to get a bucket. My family looks just like the other 2 stooges in the show.....running around bumping into each other......im shouting get a bucket 🪣 so my son finds a bucket, and the bottom is cracked......I dump 2 gallons in it and it's running everywhere. Finally after screaming for them to cut the top off a water jug so I can bail the water, and finally after filling 3 5 gallon buckets I was able to lower the water below the leak......and finally let go of the glass pane and put some pants on......what a way to wake up !! Now we are mopping up the disaster !! Joe the eel is safe for now, but needs a new home now !!

That’s one your family will always remember.
Your absolutely right blackfoot......I won't forget that one either !! One of those things that you laugh at, but isn't very funny at the time.....it was pretty comical thinking about it now !!🤣😂🤣😅

3814b069bf5b2e07.jpeg

Just got done with damage control.....just to set this story up I should say that sometimes I sleep naked. And after a midnight shower last night I just went to bed naked. Well I was awakened by my son screaming about his fish tank leaking this AM !! It was about 430 and yup the fish tank blew a seam, and water is pouring all over the floor. I managed to push on the back glass panel and pinch off the flow somewhat......at this point I can't take my hand off the tank without water leaking immediately. So there I was holding the tank together buck naked screaming at my family to get a bucket. My family looks just like the other 2 stooges in the show.....running around bumping into each other......im shouting get a bucket 🪣 so my son finds a bucket, and the bottom is cracked......I dump 2 gallons in it and it's running everywhere. Finally after screaming for them to cut the top off a water jug so I can bail the water, and finally after filling 3 5 gallon buckets I was able to lower the water below the leak......and finally let go of the glass pane and put some pants on......what a way to wake up !! Now we are mopping up the disaster !! Joe the eel is safe for now, but needs a new home now !!
Sorry (not sorry) for laughing! I would have given the “Wow” reaction, except for that buck naked part. Now I’m hitting my forehead and saying. “ Get it out! Get it out!!” Trying to get the image out of my mind! What a traumatizing way for your family to start the day! And now ours!

Look dammit ; coffee first.
Your tank is leaking , deal with it.
Coffee first!

(Kidding. I know you help your kid.)

Whats new on your side?
How is Sis and the others doing?
Something new from my Buddy Simon yet?
Tom! I’ve missed you!

1697386449498.gif

Sadly, we’ve lost a few for sure and a couple we can only assume have passed.
I hope you are doing well?

Your new additions to the family are cute! (You didn’t put them in my room , did you?)

Hope you have that on video!

I know your all probably Basset’ed out… but just made a montage for everyone that came… so thought rude not to blast you all with it… grab a cup of tea… and be transported to my world once more 😍… tomoz I promise to return to ‘normal’ xx 🤗

(@ArfieBoy )

This looks like so much fun! Thank you, blossy, for sharing with us!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back