THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20231012_164633.jpg

Buns....the shop dog.....he matches our mahogany saw dust !! One of my partners many girlfriends left him here. She was a gorgeous woman that could barley take care of herself......much less a dog.

Day off today so got dropped off at the lake and spent a few hours went to both playgrounds and all 3 beaches. Not too bad a handful of jewelry and 2 14k golds

Attachments

• 20231012_154848.jpg
    20231012_154848.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • 20231012_154856.jpg
    20231012_154856.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
Day off today so got dropped off at the lake and spent a few hours went to both playgrounds and all 3 beaches. Not too bad a handful of jewelry and 2 14k golds
Hell ya !! Congrats John!! Crushed it !! 💪 nice work !!

Hell ya !! Congrats John!! Crushed it !! 💪 nice work !!
Not too bad when a old man came up to me and told me a guy comes every weekend and hits the water and beaches. I knew there was stuff though because if you're pull up pull tabs they are missing gold and there was plenty of tabs lol

Good morning crew … ahh confined to sick bay today.. horrible sore throat sneezing and general melting face 😞.. … send rum nd offers of a vicks vapour rub please… 😆 xx

Hope you are all in better form 😬 xx 🤗 🤧 🤧
Ah bless you… tbh.. I think it was the sight of Peps cozy undergarments i had to take a cold bath after viewing… which has lead to me catching a chill 😬 xx 😂😂
Little did the 🌶 know that cold weather jeans would set a 🔥 in a lass across the sea.
Can't imagine what the Merino wool would do certainly never figured they'd be a XXX rated.

That being said get better it's getting close to the weekend and that's digging time.
Getting sick sucks period.

Not too bad when a old man came up to me and told me a guy comes every weekend and hits the water and beaches. I knew there was stuff though because if you're pull up pull tabs they are missing gold and there was plenty of tabs lol
100% correct in my book. That's awsome !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back