THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all. It’s way too early to be up, but that doesn’t stop me. Time for coffee and pancakes.
IMG_2413.jpeg

Good morning! Got woken up three times last night for darn tornado warnings. Wet morning here.
Us too... waiting for light to see wth is up outside.

I got up to see what all the hubbub was and could hear all heck breaking loose outside... I could hear heavy raining and wind like a hurricane.

There are currently water spouts and some tornadoes as we speak north of me. (Crystal River area)

Us too... waiting for light to see wth is up outside.

I got up to see what all the hubbub was and could hear all heck breaking loose outside... I could hear heavy raining and wind like a hurricane.

There are currently water spouts and some tornadoes as we speak north of me. (Crystal River area)
Yeah, there were tornados south of me in Clearwater and north of me in Crystal River. Lucked out again!

Good morning crew … ahh confined to sick bay today.. horrible sore throat sneezing and general melting face 😞.. … send rum nd offers of a vicks vapour rub please… 😆 xx

Hope you are all in better form 😬 xx 🤗 🤧 🤧
Hope you feel better soon blossom 🌸!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back