THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Kind of thinking like a post up like tnt-hunter does, all displayed out, on grid lines, in rows. :headbang:

I'm down to the stage of here it's in the dirty stage, because I really don't have the time to make it look pretty and organized.
Posting up finds is time consuming and it takes a bit of time to get it all cleaned and sorted/laid out/photo'd/written up/posted up.
I tip the hat to those that can find the extra time to do that.
Yes....it is incredible, but wow....I just couldn't do it like that.....I really don't have time.....once in a while I'll post the clad, and I really never get silvers except in the winter when I go back on land !! Really only film jewelry, and hopefully quality pieces.....when im showing micro earrings and cheap jewelry......im struggling.....and it happens. Ill soon get quiet because water season is over, and it's slim picking on land. But the boat will give me an ace or 2 in the sleeves !!

For example ill go take a pic of my current clad pile.....I don't count coins....I count pounds of coins !!

I have to go to my salvage/junk corner of my patio, where I have an absolute pig stye of a clean up table !!

20230926_075312.jpg

I'll guess I'm at the 2 1/2 pound mark.....maybe 3 pounds !! Last few hunts here. Soon I'll make a dump into a treasure chest I've been filling for years with junk jewelry and clad !!

IMG-20230926-WA0002.jpg

Fished these guys in the junior tournament down here on Sat. My son was defending champion 🏆, and it's his last year as a junior. He got a third place finish, out of a 3 way tie on weight !! He was the third person to weigh in a tie fish !! Next year we try our luck with the boat and the really competitive age group. We'll have to start at the bottom and claw our way up the ladder 🪜

Ok.... i know i post a lot of this every time there is a potential for a storm / hurricane headed our way...
and most of the time its just to inform / warn....
This time i am posting this due to the same only i feel the possibility of this pulling a hat trick on us is there... not saying it will... but i think this one has the potential to rewrite the story a bit.
Again... not saying it is...
This invest is pulling fuel from Phil IMO... and its riding low... the spot i hate to see any formations to take place...
This is just a heads up for us Floridians and Gulfies to take heed from and "keep an eye to the skies"...
I only do this for the simplistic reason...
Its better to say something ahead of time... than to say nothing at all.
So....
Bare with me and these types of postings.

And further so........
Here is latest 8am update and in it it showed a slight "sinking" in track.. instead of rising...
This is not what i want OR like to see.

And therefore... "something wicked this way comes"........ AGAIN. :P

97.png

Ok.... i know i post a lot of this every time there is a potential for a storm / hurricane headed our way...
and most of the time its just to inform / warn....
This time i am posting this due to the same only i feel the possibility of this pulling a hat trick on us is there... not saying it will... but i think this one has the potential to rewrite the story a bit.
Again... not saying it is...
This invest is pulling fuel from Phil IMO... and its riding low... the spot i hate to see any formations to take place...
This is just a heads up for us Floridians and Gulfies to take heed from and "keep an eye to the skies"...
I only do this for the simplistic reason...
Its better to say something ahead of time... than to say nothing at all.
So....
Bare with me and these types of postings.

And further so........
Here is latest 8am update and in it it showed a slight "sinking" in track.. instead of rising...
This is not what i want OR like to see.

And therefore... "something wicked this way comes"........ AGAIN. :P

View attachment 2106957
Screen Shot 2023-09-26 at 9.04.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-26 at 9.08.29 AM.png

Well today… it’s mostly a case of… 😬 xx

View attachment 2106951
This is why so many love the RCT many face the day, and most days just as this.
So I see no problem in multi-tasking the thoughts in which they wish to think.
But why do those voices argue so much-something about the music is too loud. :dontknow::laughing7:

View attachment 2106956
Fished these guys in the junior tournament down here on Sat. My son was defending champion 🏆, and it's his last year as a junior. He got a third place finish, out of a 3 way tie on weight !! He was the third person to weigh in a tie fish !! Next year we try our luck with the boat and the really competitive age group. We'll have to start at the bottom and claw our way up the ladder 🪜
Congrats to the young ones, wow what a great finish.
Best of luck entering the next tier of competition next season.
Bart it's time to step up the game and pass down all the knowledge of fishing, it'll certainly work.

Good morning one and all 😆 xx hope u are all upright and ready for the day!! 🤗 xx
Upright...yeah...but not too steady as I go. 🤷‍♂️

After looking at some posts, I realize that I don't post alot of jewelry I get....in my eyes these paltry finds wouldn't merit a post from me, and might not even be mentioned in a post of other finds.....these tiny earrings and earring backs and bits and clasps just get thrown in a pile somewhere. I really am looking for quality not quantity. I've found a tremendous amount of cheap jewelry that rarely gets mentioned in my posts.....many times it's there in the background. I'd rather have 1 good gold, than any of the cheap silver, and plated crap.....im still fondling that Tiffany platinum......I might find another one tomorrow, or I might not ever get one again !! Its the heavy quality pieces I'm hunting !!
Greedy.gif

We know B.B. we know!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back