THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hell of a boat right there. Where is the Crooked Palm Distillery located?
Right on the vero ft.pierce line.....its one of the biggest brewery/distillery operations in florida. We produce a full line of spirits there, and the mass production of the islamorada beverage Co. Line of beer products. Our brewery/distillery here in the keys is where all the experimentation and hand crafting takes place.....the most successful products are upscaled, mass produced, and then distributed all over the U.S.

Well....after 4 months off from fishing, I'll finally go back to it in a few days, and start gearing up for a full season of sail fishing. Already a handful have been caught last week so it's time to start going after them, and maybe even enter a tournament or 2 ! I'll fish this weekend for them !! Wooo hoooo !!

Hell of a boat right there. Where is the Crooked Palm Distillery located?
To be honest I've done nothing but promote them on social media.....I had nothing to do with the creation of this business......I like to think I had some influence on there rum formulas, but really all I did was suggest multiple lines of rum.....dark, barrel aged, white, and spiced rums !! I have drank tremendous amounts of free liquor, and I ware the brand of clothing almost exclusively. I will fish in there gear and promote the brand by exclusively fishing in there clothing. The only time I change it up is by wearing @BennyV clothing brand to promote his all American Tackle Co. Along with our brands !!

20230926_070915.jpg

Silver chain silver earring, and a pearl earring......my after work swim between thunder storms !!

View attachment 2106949
Silver chain silver earring, and a pearl earring......my after work swim between thunder storms !!
Still a notable hunt, well done.
I remember in the early days when gleaming the sales and doing cold calls for buying stuff.
The subject of pearls was one of first lessons on telling the difference between fake/real.
Rub it along the pearly whites, and if it was grainy/rough then it was a pearl, smooth then it wasn't.

After looking at some posts, I realize that I don't post alot of jewelry I get....in my eyes these paltry finds wouldn't merit a post from me, and might not even be mentioned in a post of other finds.....these tiny earrings and earring backs and bits and clasps just get thrown in a pile somewhere. I really am looking for quality not quantity. I've found a tremendous amount of cheap jewelry that rarely gets mentioned in my posts.....many times it's there in the background. I'd rather have 1 good gold, than any of the cheap silver, and plated crap.....im still fondling that Tiffany platinum......I might find another one tomorrow, or I might not ever get one again !! Its the heavy quality pieces I'm hunting !!

After looking at some posts, I realize that I don't post alot of jewelry I get....in my eyes these paltry finds wouldn't merit a post from me, and might not even be mentioned in a post of other finds.....these tiny earrings and earring backs and bits and clasps just get thrown in a pile somewhere. I really am looking for quality not quantity. I've found a tremendous amount of cheap jewelry that rarely gets mentioned in my posts.....many times it's there in the background. I'd rather have 1 good gold, than any of the cheap silver, and plated crap.....im still fondling that Tiffany platinum......I might find another one tomorrow, or I might not ever get one again !! Its the heavy quality pieces I'm hunting !!
Kind of thinking like a post up like tnt-hunter does, all displayed out, on grid lines, in rows. :headbang:

I'm down to the stage of here it's in the dirty stage, because I really don't have the time to make it look pretty and organized.
Posting up finds is time consuming and it takes a bit of time to get it all cleaned and sorted/laid out/photo'd/written up/posted up.
I tip the hat to those that can find the extra time to do that.

But…i did manage to have a brainwave… the Basset Pawty is fast approaching nd as you know bassets are a hunting dog… hence the inclusion of the sausage race… so have upped the anti.. and the owners will now need to be mounted in the spirit of hunting.. 2 Hunters have been booked… both seasoned professionals.. so should be able to handle the excitement that will abound… here they are … 😆 xx

Attachments

• IMG_9180.jpeg
    IMG_9180.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9179.jpeg
    IMG_9179.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back