THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Enjoyed and didn't enjoy Six Flags Animal kingdom lol. I hate heights and against my better judgment let myself be talked into going on a coaster I knew I'd not have a good time on lol. Instant regret. Flying up and down and great speeds in terror a steady stream of curse words summoned on their own 46 seconds feeling like an eternity lol. Yeah not my definition of fun. Oh and was forced into a family picture not my favorite thing either lol. Me, my father, step mother, two younger brothers and youngest brothers girl friend.

Attachments

• 1000002810.jpg
    1000002810.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 27
Enjoyed and didn't enjoy Six Flags Animal kingdom lol. I hate heights and against my better judgment let myself be talked into going on a coaster I knew I'd not have a good time on lol. Instant regret. Flying up and down and great speeds in terror a steady stream of curse words summoned on their own 46 seconds feeling like an eternity lol. Yeah not my definition of fun. Oh and was forced into a family picture not my favorite thing either lol. Me, my father, step mother, two younger brothers and youngest brothers girl friend.
Well, glad to see you survived it!

L.o.l..

6 flags over Georgia.
Friends cousin our informal guide. Mind you the guy wore a tattoo saying pervert.
Bottle of booze in his boot. Ect..

Now to wander off topic..
Demon Drop was a favorite ride of mine at Cedar Point. (It got sold and relocated.)
Like the cartoon where the elevator cable gets cut...

I hear ya. My wife loves coasters and I don't. I always regret when she talks me into going on one!
My brother love them I hate them lol. Well some are okay but ones with extreme drops I hate the feeling and hate embarrassing myself on the one that end up causing me extreme terror lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back