THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oh no never feel that way I enjoy seeing everyone's adventures. My life just happens to be quite boring and stressful at the moment
Mine too, with a job that isn't particularly interesting and is stressful, but the thing I always remember is, that no matter what, the sun always rises in the morning and as long as I wake to see it I don't care!

Good morning to all ye garrulous guppies! Whew! Takes a while to swim about today!

1695212461089.gif

Oh no never feel that way I enjoy seeing everyone's adventures. My life just happens to be quite boring and stressful at the moment
It will get better, and we all genuinely wish you relief from your ailment. If I could do more than just try to help with encouragement and kind words I would ! God bless you John you deserve some relief and tranquility in your life, and I wish I could make that happen for you.....but only you have that power. Wishing you the best buddy !!

It will get better, and we all genuinely wish you relief from your ailment. If I could do more than just try to help with encouragement and kind words I would ! God bless you John you deserve some relief and tranquility in your life, and I wish I could make that happen for you.....but only you have that power. Wishing you the best buddy !!
I'm trying. I often feel bad because well I often talk about my struggles and I know people don't like downers nor attention seekers. Though I am not seeking attention people can view it that way and my anxiety makes me think it's seen as that way. I legitimately struggle so often. I have no one to really talk to and talking to family ends in no understanding and fights and me shutting off from everyone. It's hard when your own brain is your enemy. It's not an enemy you can avoid or hide from. You're stuck trying to figure out how to deal with it or even if you can. I'm 32 and despite my various efforts there's no relief. One starts to wear down. It's hard when you're wrote off and people have no idea how it is or the amount of anxiety and everything else you experience.

Good morning everyone, off to drag myself to work
Hope you find a little :laughing7: throughout the day John.
Even it remotely is an inner haha (because it might not be acceptable to laugh out loud) grasp it.
Even if Mr Jones had a crap running out of the right leg cuff-just laugh.
Break something just laugh
Mess it up-FARK IT! Just laugh to yourself.
It might not be right-but sometimes the little devil makes it feel somewhat right.

Beating on the reflection isn't a good solution-there you go-get a punching bag-take it out till you drop.
It works for others they have said-I hit till I can't lift them-wear it out-then they have drained it away.

Our closest friend is going for a controlled Psilocybin treatment in a few weeks. To meet him you'd think he had the world by the short hairs. Really all together, everything going great, a very strong inner/outer type guy.
But still he has a deep demon that needs the care.
So others have things happening as well-they find a solution.

Read up on this a tad-it might be-it might not be an ace in the hole. :dontknow:

Cappy… thank u… u have answered a question ive pondered a time a two.. 😄…!!

Now after the catastrophe of the great crop mix up of 2023…🙄…. . Here is the next Roman Site we are due to visit this weekend…. For reference is on the opposite side of the road to the barn in the middle of the field site.. (yellow blob) I believe we have some lynchet (earth terraces) …🤔…

So Peps… pack your sandwiches nd get aboard ur craft… obvs happy to collect u from your landing beach of choice 😃… nd if u make it to Small Adventures Dock… make sure u have passport .. or pieces of 8… 😉…!! xx

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    347.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9081.png
    IMG_9081.png
    345.7 KB · Views: 9
I have a XPS that died-contained a library of mapping and photos.
Still it's been 10 yrs and I have yet to take the unit in and get he information transferred over to a memory stick.
$70 it would all be done.
30 yrs for us to transfer all our world travel pictures
Maybe we should make that a winter's project ARC-let's get our history back up and running to the point we can share a little bit of the past.
That all sounded good until I read “winter project “ and “ARC.” I think ARC’s winter is what? One day? And then he’s on here whining and crying and saying he is all snuggled in his binky because it’s a terrible 55° outside. 😂😙

Cappy… thank u… u have answered a question ive pondered a time a two.. 😄…!!

Now after the catastrophe of the great crop mix up of 2023…🙄…. . Here is the next Roman Site we are due to visit this weekend…. For reference is on the opposite side of the road to the barn in the middle of the field site.. (yellow blob) I believe we have some lynchet (earth terraces) …🤔…

So Peps… pack your sandwiches nd get aboard ur craft… obvs happy to collect u from your landing beach of choice 😃… nd if u make it to Small Adventures Dock… make sure u have passport .. or pieces of 8… 😉…!! xx
Anyone down this way will be looked after well! Not quite as interesting as your sites, but lots of rock hopping!

Got room for these wet suits ?... wanna take them all... cannot figure out which one to wear and will decide on the water.

View attachment 2106037
This is a little traumatic for me.
The thoughts!

How many times have these been peed in?

Have they been sloshed around good enough?

Seriously, what’s in that stuff? Could it possibly work that well when it is so fragrant. I think it is just a mask for the situation.

I have a XPS that died-contained a library of mapping and photos.
Still it's been 10 yrs and I have yet to take the unit in and get he information transferred over to a memory stick.
$70 it would all be done.
30 yrs for us to transfer all our world travel pictures
Maybe we should make that a winter's project ARC-let's get our history back up and running to the point we can share a little bit of the past.
Agreed.

Well I have a slight win for the week, actually a few good wins.
The gable end of the shop is finished.
I gave the 2 (less than brilliant) guys the rest of the week off till next Monday.
(Pepper figured that would be the best solution-instead of begging the other's for a file)
Pepper is going to go logging/slashing with the chainsaw this day.
Work it out-forget the past few frustrating days.

The geese have been heading south since Saturday, the Black bird flocks have paid a visit to the tree tops while heading south.
The trees are turning to the magical colour of early fall
The bean fields are turning yellow to brown
The silage is getting harvested

What does this all mean?
Detecting time is on the horizon-the soils are getting moist-the bugs are getting less-the frosts are getting near.
This is a day of dreaming-planning in the head.
Of possibilities of hidden things-settings-and all the good things that come those thoughts.

What i don't think about is the screwy world that I have no control over-as it's a waste of time and thought.
Control it where it doesn't knock on my worlds door.
All I know is that in my get the frustrations out I cut 50 saplings down 1"-4"
6 trees that were 5"-8"
5 trees that were 10"-20+"
All laying on the ground for the Pepper to suck it up-buck it up-make some saw logs-firewood-chips.
The Mrs Pepper saw the rant-had a rightful little :laughing7: wee that's a mess.
(She knows too well-the Pepper need to let it out)
Moment of silence for those little and big trees that were doing their job in carbon capture. :notworthy:???:laughing7:
(Probably the tree gods are going really-what we do to take the wrath of the Pepper?)
I will post a pre/post photo up later even......

Silly Blue Jay just a screaming at the Pepper for the feeders are empty and it's a wanting some treats.
Maybe it's time to start feeding again.
Hope everyone has a great day today.

The rain has briefly stopped, the wind has died down, better start again in the yard!
View attachment 2106062
Watch out for 2 rogue vessels .. one blue containing a salty sea dog dressed in a warm short coat thats a bright coloured squared patterened… clutching his home made lunch and 2 youngish handsome guys in flip flops reeking of sun tan lotion clutching their tackle …. 😳 xx 😂😂

A funny little story. Yesterday a hunting buddy and I hopped in the Jeep to go scout some fields in a different part of the county that we've not hunted much in. Just got the thumbs up on some new fields and was looking to see what crops were in them. On the way there we seen a field that the owners were doing some clearing on and it looked great. Checked the 1882 plat map and yep several old homesites on there and old roads. Not having a clue who we would need to talk to the trip continues. Now after passing the fields we were looking for we drove around just eyeing all the great looking rock pickin fields. As we're doing this we pass an old barn that's fell in with an incredible looking tin roof. We turn around to get another look at it and as we're stopped staring at it out walks an older fella. He starts telling us about the barn, each piece is a almost heart shaped stamped tin piece, 10"x 11" in size. Never seen this style before so it really stood out. Now here's the crazy part, he's the owner of the fields we were just drooling over and after talking with him for the next 2 hrs we just gained 880 arces of new searching!!!!! Just never know how things might work out sometimes, right place right time kind of thing. :occasion14:

I'm trying. I often feel bad because well I often talk about my struggles and I know people don't like downers nor attention seekers. Though I am not seeking attention people can view it that way and my anxiety makes me think it's seen as that way. I legitimately struggle so often. I have no one to really talk to and talking to family ends in no understanding and fights and me shutting off from everyone. It's hard when your own brain is your enemy. It's not an enemy you can avoid or hide from. You're stuck trying to figure out how to deal with it or even if you can. I'm 32 and despite my various efforts there's no relief. One starts to wear down. It's hard when you're wrote off and people have no idea how it is or the amount of anxiety and everything else you experience.
Well John....l would like to tell you that I for one understand that you are truly struggling, and I would never doubt that it must be scary as hell to be dealing with it. I sincerely wish that I could say something magic that could fix or help you.....so here's my best magic words

I truly care, and wish you the best....hoping today will be better than yesterday for you !! God bless !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back