THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

My wife got me some wooden coasters....

coaster1.jpg coaster2.jpg coaster3.jpg

Eh I suck I don't drive so most the time my metal detecting activities die out
Hope you start to feel better my friend. It comes in waves, and your in a bad cycle right now !! Try to find some positive things in life to feel good about, and you'll pull out of this.....obviously if this job is terrifying you then you should stop immediately. But if you stop you should immediately try to find another job that you can handle and enjoy. Im sorry your feeling down on yourself, but its so hard to help from the internet.....all we can do is try to cheer you up from afar.....I definitely don't want to do more harm with my posts, and I hope I don't make you feel inadequate, or upset by my posts.....your making me feel bad for posting things that are enjoyable and happy moments for me....please....don't make me feel like I'm harming you by posting happy moments. All I can say is I'm hoping you get some relief from your anxiety. I really hope you quit this job today.....it may be harming your mental health, and there will be other jobs. Get better john.....my heart aches for you brother.....I hate to hear you suffering, and I hope you can OWN this and get through it.....hang tuff John....we all want to see you happy, and healthy..... unfortunately all we have to offer is kind words, encouragement, and advice !! You'll have to do the work to get better.
God bless you brother....I never meant to make you or anyone else feel inferior. 🙏

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back