THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Each time one of those advisories are released ... its just a watch and waiting game.

The ones like this that start low can always pose a threat to Florida in some form.

Even if we are directly hit... there is always statewide damages due to many factors.

Some get some wind and rain...
Some get a new sun roof... or no more home.
Some get flooded and home is abandoned.
Some wait for insurance or fema or help that never comes and have to walk away from it all.

And then some have a slight breeze and a party.

All depends on where in relation to where it decides to go.

If offshore... then flooding or wind damage still if circumstances apply.
And again some... nothing at all but lots of wind and rain.

Almost always there are power outages if close... flooding... impassable roads etc etc etc.

Direct hit... MASS devastation is the only result... there is no exception.

I'm not good with drawing with my phone.
Mouth, nose, eye.

That's OK if you can't see the creature blosso.
I won't tell anyone that you have this slight problem. 🤣
Clearly i only see the good and beauty in this dark world 😇…. Lead me astray Peps….Is there an actual “critter”?
Are u just seeing a face on the rock/tree/leaf… 🤔…. Xx

It look’s pretty camouflaged to me. At first I thought snake. Than a big mossy turtle. I just don’t see anything clearly either, blossom.
given this a run thru my Scanning High Image Teraflop device … and think ive cracked it… turns out is was Peps reflection on the shiny surface of a passing rock … 🤷‍♀️ now we dont have to lay awake worrying Peps is in danger in the woods 😅 xx
IMG_9085.jpeg

given this a run thru my Scanning High Image Teraflop device … and think ive cracked it… turns out is was Peps reflection on the shiny surface of a passing rock … 🤷‍♀️ now we dont have to lay awake worrying Peps is in danger in the woods 😅 xx View attachment 2106117
Blossom i knew you took good photo's but hey your an artist as well !

Now..... tell me.......... what was your inspiration. :)

given this a run thru my Scanning High Image Teraflop device … and think ive cracked it… turns out is was Peps reflection on the shiny surface of a passing rock … 🤷‍♀️ now we dont have to lay awake worrying Peps is in danger in the woods 😅 xx View attachment 2106117
Farthest left eye is where the nose should be. I insist. That allows for a feline mouth below , above a grotesque mouth below that. (Seriously , I'm not insisting.)

Well ok RC… but i stand by the powers of my S.H.I.T. Technology…. My be the USA System has a more feline logarithmic program? 🤔 …. Xx
Well .you're S.H.I.T. has to be adjusted to compensate for Northern hemisphere latitude...
If combined with more and other S.pecial H.igh I.ntensity T.raining , you can dial it in close enough to see from a birds eye (yes pigeon will suffice) the actual boulder involved. Alas , the view is only from above as the pigeon camera harness for the camera requires a helium balloon to off set it's weight.
(Flying a pigeon in Canada without a permit is easier than a drone. Arrests. International intrigue, saber rattling , ect.)

Lets see if the advanced feline version of the S.H.I.T. is operable still.
Alright , here's one nearer you... Seems to entail lowering the position of the technological device...
I'm not quite sure the instruction alluded to...Maybe push your computer off a table or something like that?

Well .you're S.H.I.T. has to be adjusted to compensate for Northern hemisphere latitude...
If combined with more and other S.pecial H.igh I.ntensity T.raining , you can dial it in close enough to see from a birds eye (yes pigeon will suffice) the actual boulder involved. Alas , the view is only from above as the pigeon camera harness for the camera requires a helium balloon to off set it's weight.
(Flying a pigeon in Canada without a permit is easier than a drone. Arrests. International intrigue, saber rattling , ect.)

Lets see if the advanced feline version of the S.H.I.T. is operable still.
Alright , here's one nearer you... Seems to entail lowering the position of the technological device...
I'm not quite sure the instruction alluded to...Maybe push your computer off a table or something like that?

😂😂 just brilliant 😂😂💕 xx

Well ok RC… but i stand by the powers of my S.H.I.T. Technology…. My be the USA System has a more feline logarithmic program? 🤔 …. Xx
S.H.I.T
When they shipped baled of dung over by ship. The crap would suck up water, boat started to sail heavy.
First mate went below with lantern.
Methane gas was built up.
Boom ship sunk.
The bales were then painted with S.H.I.T
Store High In Transit
Just another wonderful tid-bit from the 🌶

S.H.I.T
When they shipped baled of dung over by ship. The crap would suck up water, boat started to sail heavy.
Boom ship sunk.
Store High In Transit
Every day is a school day for the Blossom aboard this vessel !! 😂😂 we are lucky indeed to have such great minds on this thread 😆 xx

S.H.I.T
Boom ship sunk.
Store High In Transit
Well you were close...

Ship High In Transit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back