THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The granddaughter calls them monsters. She has even had a nightmare about two monsters and “papaw came and shot them and then he went home! “ We will probably have to leave the room closed off when they come over.

The banana tusked warthog skull a little bit monstrous to a young imagination I'd bet.
But yeah , strange creatures all to a tyke here.
If you had a place to stay over there (hint hint) you could bring your grandkids and teach them some critters aren't too scary. Then after they got scared of not just dangerous critters there , but bugs and disease too , you could invite your internet friends over to hunt/ get scared!

So… I was lurking around the site today. My interest was peeked on this thread about “flipping sticks.” I read through it. Seen the 🌶️ didn’t quite know what they were talking about with. Anyway, it inspired me to get off the couch tonight and I scored big time for me! I’m sure this is the most intact and beautiful point I’ve ever found! And it is translucent in the band. I just don’t know how to take a photo of it.

IMG_4127.jpeg

IMG_4128.jpeg

IMG_4129.jpeg

IMG_4130.jpeg

IMG_4131.jpeg

The banana tusked warthog skull a little bit monstrous to a young imagination I'd bet.
But yeah , strange creatures all to a tyke here.
If you had a place to stay over there (hint hint) you could bring your grandkids and teach them some critters aren't too scary. Then after they got scared of not just dangerous critters there , but bugs and disease too , you could invite your internet friends over to hunt/ get scared!

Oh no no no! Farm living is the life for me !

So… I was lurking around the site today. My interest was peeked on this thread about “flipping sticks.” I read through it. Seen the 🌶️ didn’t quite know what they were talking about with. Anyway, it inspired me to get off the couch tonight and I scored big time for me! I’m sure this is the most intact and beautiful point I’ve ever found! And it is translucent in the band. I just don’t know how to take a photo of it.

View attachment 2105818

View attachment 2105819

View attachment 2105820

View attachment 2105821

View attachment 2105822
Crazy!!!!
You'll want an I.D. and source the material.
Looked blue before you lifted it!

Flipping stick is for turning stuff that catches your eye. Or leaves of suspicious glimpses.
Saves you from bending and or reaching . Might as well make it a nimble walking stick. But special , for flipping while hunting relics....not just any stick qualifies for such important matters.
Mushrooming sticks are similar. But carried with the business end held slightly above your eyesight when standing , and held forward at an upright angle to catch spiderwebs and prevent you doing the limbo and chanting yikes while you wonder where the occupant of the web is , more than a couple times per outing !

View attachment 2105818

View attachment 2105819

View attachment 2105820

View attachment 2105821

View attachment 2105822
Put some light behind it....maybe a small pen light or rest it on top of a small flashlight. That thing is bad A$$ WD !!

View attachment 2105818

View attachment 2105819

View attachment 2105820

View attachment 2105821

View attachment 2105822
I'm not green with envy about you finding that arrowhead. Nope
congratulations WD what a beautiful recovery.
When the sunshine comes through the window it might show the inner beauty.
Sneak Mr WD's phone turn on the flashlight and then see with your camera.

Crazy!!!!
You'll want an I.D. and source the material.
Looked blue before you lifted it!

Flipping stick is for turning stuff that catches your eye. Or leaves of suspicious glimpses.
Saves you from bending and or reaching . Might as well make it a nimble walking stick. But special , for flipping while hunting relics....not just any stick qualifies for such important matters.
Mushrooming sticks are similar. But carried with the business end held slightly above your eyesight when standing , and held forward at an upright angle to catch spiderwebs and prevent you doing the limbo and chanting yikes while you wonder where the occupant of the web is , more than a couple times per outing !
Must be a States thing.
Flipping stick-I'm well known for flipping other things.🤣

View attachment 2105818

View attachment 2105819

View attachment 2105820

View attachment 2105821

View attachment 2105822
That is an excellent arrowhead. Post it on the North American Indian Artifacts forum. Every one there would love to see it.

Good morning xx ooh u were all chatty last night… the FOMO is real when i have to go to sleep 😂😂 xx

Little update on my piges… the one that flew in didnt make it… so he got burried in himself’s wooded bit of the garden 😔 xx But the walk in, got collected by the pigeon rescue lady and is doing great… walking a lot better but her wing is damaged… so will live her life with the other grounded ones at the rescue 😍 xx

The rescue lady said she doesn’t know of any other houses pigeons willingly walk into when hurt… so that makes me feel super lucky 😍 xx

Attachments

• IMG_9053.jpeg
    IMG_9053.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9056.jpeg
    IMG_9056.jpeg
    747.4 KB · Views: 8

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back