THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning xx ooh u were all chatty last night… the FOMO is real when i have to go to sleep 😂😂 xx

Little update on my piges… the one that flew in didnt make it… so he got burried in himself’s wooded bit of the garden 😔 xx But the walk in, got collected by the pigeon rescue lady and is doing great… walking a lot better but her wing is damaged… so will live her life with the other grounded ones at the rescue 😍 xx

The rescue lady said she doesn’t know of any other houses pigeons willingly walk into when hurt… so that makes me feel super lucky 😍 xx
Screen Shot 2023-09-19 at 6.25.39 AM.png

Taking the boy with me today so he can hang with the "coyote Peterson". He's gonna skip school and come to the Hollywood shoot with me. Coyote is great with the kids, and him and RJ hang out each time he comes. For a busy celebrity to slow down and actually spend some time with the fans is a rare thing these days, and my son loves these special times with Coyote Peterson!! The guy has been a positive influence and a great mentor about nature and conservation to my son.....they genuinely have a good time together....pretty special moments for us, weather or not our show ever makes it !! Im here to say that Coyote is a genuine and honest person with an incredible demeanor!! Im pretty sure we have forged a genuine friendship outside our working relationship. It's been a hell of a ride so far, and I hope to continue the journey!!
IMG_20230916_214859.jpg

Coyote, Christina, and myself. On the way home after a long adventure together !! These 2 are incredible energy people, and have a battery life like mine !! We are similar souls !!

On another note, my boat ran great, and I was able to use it for a full day of filming. From grassy key to Vaca key on the bay, then out to the ocean all the way to coffins patch reef, then back to duck key, and eventually back to grassy key.......point is this boat is back, and running strong !! As soon as this Hollywood shoot is done ill be upping my game and really hitting the offshore spots that I could not reach before.....so theoretically I should really improve the gold count. Also I'm freshened up with 2 new dive tanks, and will be hitting some deeper spots also.....wooo hooo !! The future is lookin bright !!

Ahoy ship mates! After a long,long time away... I'm back. Needless to say the property purchase has taken most of my time away, with decorating and flat pack furniture filling my days. But it's done now and I can get back on here, and back ot there! Tried Saturday just gone, but the weather here has been awful.

Ahoy and good morning mateys!

I'll be checking out for the rest of the week. Got my camper packed up and heading out now to a very remote spot for some hunting. (🎼 no phone, no lights, no motorcars, not a single luxury...)

Hopefully I'll have something to share when I get back in port.

HH all!

Ahoy and good morning mateys!

I'll be checking out for the rest of the week. Got my camper packed up and heading out now to a very remote spot for some hunting. (🎼 no phone, no lights, no motorcars, not a single luxury...)

Hopefully I'll have something to share when I get back in port.

HH all!
Safe travels Sir! 🫡 xx

Good morning everyone, work tomorrow so dread already setting in. Have to wake up at 4:30am the even more dreaded morning shift. I hate this job not because the work part just purely for how much dread and stress it brings me.

That is an excellent arrowhead. Post it on the North American Indian Artifacts forum. Every one there would love to see it.
Okay I did

I hate this job not because the work part just purely for how much dread and stress it brings me.
Is there something you like about the job? Maybe try to focus on that so you have something to look forward to, rather than dread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back