THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Why not both?
I haven't taken a wild turkey from property as the population seems to be low.
Been trying over the years to build it up and it seems that they move on, or become food for another species.
We had a neighbour Jack Russell that enjoyed coming on the property and killing the young chicks.

I seriously was thinking of kidnapping the thing driving it to Ottawa dropping it off at the shelter.
I found this dog wondering down the road-seems to really respond when I say "Buster":laughing7:

Morning/ afternoon all xx yikes busy morning at work 😳… don’t need that on a Wednesday! xx. Anyway hope your day is going better! 🤗

… for your viewing pleasure I give you last night’s result! Xx

22519893_1612331755454437_53195448657908930_o.jpg

Super grandma has been busy. I can only handle one kid at a time now, though. They are too much for me. Guess I am going to lose my title as “Super “ .

I have my 6 year old granddaughter tonight. She’s in the bath holding her breath and going under as long as she can. I told her to wait and I would get her something. I got my snorkel and showed her how it works. She’s a natural at it. She loved it! I’m going to have to buy her a little snorkel and mask.

Super grandma has been busy. I can only handle one kid at a time now, though. They are too much for me. Guess I am going to lose my title as “Super “ .

I have my 6 year old granddaughter tonight. She’s in the bath holding her breath and going under as long as she can. I told her to wait and I would get her something. I got my snorkel and showed her how it works. She’s a natural at it. She loved it! I’m going to have to buy her a little snorkel and mask.
Those are the times that you'll remember forever and can never get back. Enjoy it while you can!!!! Which I know you will WD!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back