THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning my ❤️♥️💙💜💗🖤💛💖💞💚💓❣️

We went to Ashtabula Saturday. Storms were threatening, so we checked into a hotel and napped. I got woke up to a 🌪️ ⚠️ It went south of us. Whew! We got up and went fishing. It was rough! I couldn’t even look at my phone! The plan was to go metal detecting after at the beaches. I got so rattled on the boat that I made him take me to the hotel. I slept forever! I went back out yesterday and it was nicer. It did pick back up around 11:30 but we were already headed in so that I could head home. I have some pics . No fish though. They just weren’t big enough to brag about. Will try and post later. It’s my day to hang with my dad and daughter, then I will be playing super grandma for a few days.

Have a blessed day!
Hello WannaDig,
First mosquito this morning, or this season ?
If it’s the first this season, that’s a nice thing 😄
Here in Idaho, we’ve been feeling their presence for a while now 😬👎
Welcome back Idaho!
Actually, the first I noticed this season. However, the smoke has kept me in a bit more too.
Just PM me your address. I'll send you a few thousand females for your swatting pleasure.
No charge, I know you'll thank me later.🤣
send them to Indiana. That’s close enough. 😂

Good morning my ❤️♥️💙💜💗🖤💛💖💞💚💓❣️

We went to Ashtabula Saturday. Storms were threatening, so we checked into a hotel and napped. I got woke up to a 🌪️ ⚠️ It went south of us. Whew! We got up and went fishing. It was rough! I couldn’t even look at my phone! The plan was to go metal detecting after at the beaches. I got so rattled on the boat that I made him take me to the hotel. I slept forever! I went back out yesterday and it was nicer. It did pick back up around 11:30 but we were already headed in so that I could head home. I have some pics . No fish though. They just weren’t big enough to brag about. Will try and post later. It’s my day to hang with my dad and daughter, then I will be playing super grandma for a few days.

Have a blessed day!

Welcome back Idaho!
Actually, the first I noticed this season. However, the smoke has kept me in a bit more too.

send them to Indiana. That’s close enough. 😂
NOOO don’t send them this way!

First tomatoes 🍅
Resized_20230718_205140_3259.jpeg

Well some earned her treats today. 3.5 oz.
The little one is a 1.5 oz.
From the black hens, hope they get bigger.
A large egg is 2 oz.

Attachments

• 20230718_202927.jpg
    20230718_202927.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 8

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back