THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hopefully everyone will have a great Thurstday.

Yesterday I got the annual invite to go to the blueberry patch pre-opener picking.
So I will put the raspberries, bugs, tree cutting on the back burner for today.
GPS says 1:45 hrs one way. (Normal driving condition/speed)
Knowing the lead right foot it tends to make it quicker.
It's always great to have 1st picking in the patch.
So have a great day. I know my tummy will. 😁
20200721_142358.jpg
20200721_142422.jpg

Super grandma has been busy. I can only handle one kid at a time now, though. They are too much for me. Guess I am going to lose my title as “Super “ .

I have my 6 year old granddaughter tonight. She’s in the bath holding her breath and going under as long as she can. I told her to wait and I would get her something. I got my snorkel and showed her how it works. She’s a natural at it. She loved it! I’m going to have to buy her a little snorkel and mask.
Now when you told her to wait....
Either you're quite fast for a Gramma , or she wasn't underwater.

The important thing is , you left to get something ; and remembered what it was you were after!

Mornin all.

70 F. outside.
Starting with a sweatshirt this morning. It might have reached the mid eighties yesterday.
Rain missed us to the North around daylight.
Should get rain mid day. Maybe later.
Nothing heavy.
We have caught up and might be beyond "normal" for rain after the dry spring we had.
That's a good thing.

Miner 49er.....there's gold in them there sand bars !! Might be time for a look at one or another sand bar !! Coffee, dive bag, water, kyak, anchor, paddle, eqx700, hoodie, glove, digger, carbeaner clip (for rings). Ya really don't want to forget anything when your a mile or more from land !!

I like mining for gold that's already been worked, in shallow, clear, warm, sandy, water !! None of this dirt panning tons of material for a few grains !! Im dreaming of a crucifix in gold, or a nice fat blue marlin charm, or an atocha coin already in the setting !!

Was considering a small ridgid strainer for the handle end of a pushpole for recoveries.
The bully poles in the vid. with a smaller mesh though..... Would allow more error in the river where I would need a way to get small stuff off the bottom.

Afternoon y’all!!! I had to go to a works do today.. not my favourite way to spend my time let me tell you… 😬 xx 🤗

When we broke for lunch a lady id never met before approached me she said “im sorry, i dont know who you are..” … so i smiled at her and said “thats ok” and carried on walking….

Apparently this was not the response i should have given 🤔 🤷‍♀️…. 😂😂😂 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back