THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Anyone notice the bell.....bell looks to be staged....at least moved....looks like it was drug to that point. I see a drag mark through the sediment.....always the clues im lookin for. I know this method well from doing underwater salvage. The thin line from the anchor is the drop bouy....objects for retrieval are brought back to the bouy, and then retrieved from top sides.....no one can swim the bell up!!

My old friend "pinchy the nerve" is here today.....he visits a couple times a year and usually stays a few days !!

Can hardly get up and down, sitting, standing, and walking all hurt. Bulging disc is pinching nerve, and no position feels good. Oh well .... its only pain !!

Screenshot_20230717_075309_Google.jpg

My old friend "pinchy the nerve" is here today.....he visits a couple times a year and usually stays a few days !!

Can hardly get up and down, sitting, standing, and walking all hurt. Bulging disc is pinching nerve, and no position feels good. Oh well .... its only pain !!
Sorry to hear that BB and I know what you're talking about. It doesn't happen often but when it does OUCH!! I've been hoping it won't happen in my current state because it would make things SOOOO much worse. A person doesn't really think how much your back is involved in everything your body does. 🙏 for a speedy recovery!!!

Good morning!!! Yay i made it… 1 year aboard this ship!! 😆 xx

While we may not leave port, boy do we get to see the world 😳 the highs and the lows, the good the bad and the not so pretty😆 xx thank you all for being just lovely 😍 xx im off to celebrate by grabbing me some muddy booty 😆 … but rain nd thunder storm’s forecast so will see how we go 😬 xx

Big hugs to u all today as ever xx 🤗🤗
Happy belated piratess anniversary!!!!

1689602316384.gif

Anyone notice the bell.....bell looks to be staged....at least moved....looks like it was drug to that point. I see a drag mark through the sediment.....always the clues im lookin for. I know this method well from doing underwater salvage. The thin line from the anchor is the drop bouy....objects for retrieval are brought back to the bouy, and then retrieved from top sides.....no one can swim the bell up!!
Lots of planting/staging was my thought too.
Seems to show a scour under and around the anchor but there sits a coin(?) between the bell and anchor just hanging out on the surface , no wind/current break or holding structure...

The Bell took a couple looks as the eye was noticeable.
Yes the clam track in the sand stuck out like a sore thumb for me as well.

But...How would the bell view on it's side from the angle the photo was taken? And hole toward viewerit wouldn't look much like a bell.
It just happened to be standing up after sliding like a hockey puck/shuffleboard piece?

A prior (to scene) diver could have staged it too. But why the tidy drag? Two divers with a crosspiece handle thru the eye?
If the drag was fanned after the bell was relocated to blend or hide , that was a fail.

Ah well.
A fish tank diving action set up and view might have been the goal.

Interesting tidbits 😎
The bell I wouldn’t have known, by looking at the pic 🥹
The scale is hard to distinguish….. if the bell is too heavy to swim up with, what does that say about the anchor 👀🥴
It may be too heavy to even tilt the light end up 🙂

Sorry to hear about the pinched nerve. 😟😵‍💫
I hope it doesn’t last long .

That’s the only good thing that I have noticed. I seen my first mosquito this morning.
Hello WannaDig,
First mosquito this morning, or this season ?
If it’s the first this season, that’s a nice thing 😄
Here in Idaho, we’ve been feeling their presence for a while now 😬👎

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back