THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I know that, I was just randomly chatting in this thread. :angel12:

Thanks.
The last serious search I waited till a friends family's disced and harrowed field had settled (as it had rained a couple times.) A field away from the little creek not far from the river but still near enough.

With the sun just right so I wasn't fighting my shadow or getting too much glare from it those worked lithics were sure to glow with a gleam after the recent rain!
Easy does it and slow slow slow. Lots to filter through the eyes and await the just right click upstairs in the brai...Wait , ya right there , nope. Pretty little odd stone how'd you get here?

Much later I handed my friend the oil fill cap(?) to one of his Grandpa or someone's old tractor.
Not one single worked stone relic. Which was not unusual.

Good morning, peoples! Sorry for the delay. I am dragging a little from driving up and down the highway. Even later at getting to my dad’s. You all have a great day and I will be back later.

1686668672258.jpeg

Wow...Hollywood is tough....glad that meeting is over !! Im goin treasure hunting....its out of my hands !! It truly is amazing at just how many people are involved in one of these projects!! It really does make my part seem pretty easy..... just keep doing what you do....is all there saying to me.....so im gonna go cool off.....just me the fish, the nox 700, and hopefully some tourist gold !! Im stunned at just how many people are in my corner right now !! There all stunned that I can find treasure coins in the bahamas while I'm on a fishing trip !!.....im not quite sure how to be a professional fisherman, and treasure hunter ?? But it all seems to work itself out. The fishing job takes me to exotic locations for free....I don't pick the spots, but the spots all have there own treasure tales....all I do is use the days off to hunt these exotic out islands. Its been a winning formula !! To be honest there's also 30+ treasure wrecks that I live next to.....1733,and 1715 fleets !! A little fishing, a little treasure diving for the pros, and then my own adventures and projects. And ya can't forget the tourists.....my buddies son picked up a heavy cuban link out of the sand on sunday.....eyeball find in the clear water and white sand.....GOLD !! Man I need my boat finished....having the Fuel injection system gone through!!🧐😵‍💫🧐😵‍💫

Wow...Hollywood is tough....glad that meeting is over !! Im goin treasure hunting....its out of my hands !! It truly is amazing at just how many people are involved in one of these projects!! It really does make my part seem pretty easy..... just keep doing what you do....is all there saying to me.....so im gonna go cool off.....just me the fish, the nox 700, and hopefully some tourist gold !! Im stunned at just how many people are in my corner right now !! There all stunned that I can find treasure coins in the bahamas while I'm on a fishing trip !!.....im not quite sure how to be a professional fisherman, and treasure hunter ?? But it all seems to work itself out. The fishing job takes me to exotic locations for free....I don't pick the spots, but the spots all have there own treasure tales....all I do is use the days off to hunt these exotic out islands. Its been a winning formula !! To be honest there's also 30+ treasure wrecks that I live next to.....1733,and 1715 fleets !! A little fishing, a little treasure diving for the pros, and then my own adventures and projects. And ya can't forget the tourists.....my buddies son picked up a heavy cuban link out of the sand on sunday.....eyeball find in the clear water and white sand.....GOLD !! Man I need my boat finished....having the Fuel injection system gone through!!🧐😵‍💫🧐😵‍💫
Hope it all works out for you! It should be a blast. I worked as a production assistant on an indie film about five years ago and loved it. They were short actors and I ended up filling in some spots!

No recovery can be made without history.

Yes it's deceptive when you reach and pickup a screamer. But how is the deception created?
It's our (mine anyways) mind not making the connection to 1715 for (example ) AND everything that happed to that item/relic since it arrived on site. And where it came from. Or where it's going.
But for right now there you stand holding something old. And sometimes valuable to most anyone.

Right here. Once upon a time. But it sure doesn't look like anything or anyone ever was.
How does Bart gravitate to this spot on this site to start ? Without having to explain all the viewer needs to know is that sometimes the majority of certain type fish can be in a certain area at certain times for a certain reason.
And there's places where they are not.

A simple beach cut or leeward boulder side explanation is going to become complicated if it takes more than a minute to explain gravity erosion and movable objects and maybe too boring compared to you finding then holding something up.

But it's your sensing the at first invisible allowed by history that matters.
All's I see is sand. Lots of sand. And water.
Why here? Why Bart?

Want to catch fish in Barts home turf?
Detect within Barts sphere of experience?
Hire a proven guide. Bart comes to mind. Based on proven experience.
I don't know what you could charge and still get overbooked a year. I'd not recommend overbooking and wouldn't hire you out away from and with your boss and family's approval more than several times a year. Even that might be too much.

But , on film? With it's inherent risks , cautions , and red flags , IF you get royalties from it after an initial check per episode . And exposure might link to surer future guide bookings (solo Bart Inc. type with backup. Fishing is already established with your boss and you're not cutting ties or burning bridges due to being sane at the moment. (yes!)

Just keep it on your terms of privacy. If your manager I wouldn't trust anyone. Sorry. Bart has to have the majority of his life back when the cameras stop. So do any locations filmed . And natives if they don't want thier privacy invaded outside of scheduled events.
Not an easy task. The alternative is to be the celebrity you were made into. And treated as such by the public that doesn't really know you. People will tell you what you want to hear. That does not mean they won't leave you to the wolves.

You be you is the idea. But you on camera will still be presenting a persona. If you haven't noticed that yet , you will. Something has you mildly awkward or at least conscious that you're not how you would be otherwise. It starts. That's o.k.. Long as you don't bring it home unintentionally.
Be it a tricorn , or sash , or funny shirt....Changing hats can be symbolic and or real in between.
Lucky for you as ever , I'm not your manager. But the first thing I'd be poised to slap you about would be not changing hats after a shoot.
The day you go home and are not the Bart that left , much is lost. And your family has to deal with that. And I as manager wouldn't be fit to serve your interests anymore. Your life is (or was) not an acting career, It is a doing career.
Even if tourists arrive in front of your home and are waiting all excited , or peeking in your windows , I better see Barts conch eyes before Bart sees his family. Not hollywood eyes. Only one set being real. And Bart changed hats on the way home.
I'll shutup about it from here on out.
But don't sell our Bart for another Bart we don't know and love. A whole family has to change if Bart changes to much to fast.

Break a leg!
Keep it fun.
Stay a conch. Even in secret. Otherwise you'll be outing quite going about thier business folk.
Your choice like all matters though.

Either change your hat physically or mentally every time you shift from film persona celebrity to Bart the family man and conch. Every time.
When you have a foot in two worlds , you honor the real one first. And that's family.

Well went for a coffee, ended up finalizing the purchase of the BBQ meet up.
Dang it, a 80hp skidsteer 2 buckets, hydraulic blade, pallet forks went on the list.
Stop looking at attachments Pepper!
Will that skidsteer fit in the dump truck when you come to haul that mulch and debris out to the property for me?
Dang. 80 H.P. would suit my needs just fine....

And you wrote..

Same to you CreekSide.
Just to let you know your name, and the picture of the point always gets the old mind wondering.
I see it, then I call down the rabbit hole on what creek can I go walk to find a point?
Not a bad thing-but I can't find a waterway that would scratch this itch.
I went but no luck. No pictures right now of the avatar but I can get one soon

Easier to throw farther than sand!

Congrats on getting out.
I’m going to share some past finds. Really hard to find any like these. Glad I started looking years ago before they all disappeared. Left is my avatar and was blue/gray when I found it. Dried black. Right I found in a cow field.

Attachments

• IMG_0970.jpeg
    IMG_0970.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 22

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back