THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin all.

Party at P.J.'s!

I am so sorry that you have those BIG BOY TOY DUMP TRUCKS in your thoughts RC.
I'm talking this type of dump, now this picture isn't a great picture, the one I got picked out has a great selection of rusted out spots.:laughing7:
Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 12.28.30 PM.png

I am so sorry that you have those BIG BOY TOY DUMP TRUCKS in your thoughts RC.
I'm talking this type of dump, now this picture isn't a great picture, the one I got picked out has a great selection of rusted out spots.:laughing7:
View attachment 2088612
I have a load of compost and leaves that are not broke down yet and road gravel mixed throughout ready to haul as soon as you get here.

RCT, right? I'd like to start another side topic. Indian arrow heads.

Not the types, worth, etc. But rather....just how to find them!

I've been doing my walks for near a half century. Although I'm not looking for points per se, but I *do* try to keep my eyes open for them on every walk.
It just seems strange to me that in all these years I have only found TWO! A few times I walked farmfields without my Detector. Actually trying to find arrowheads. Never have! :dontknow:

Feel free to contribute as I, evidently, am doing something wrong.

Thanks!

I've been doing my walks for near a half century. Although I'm not looking for points per se, but I *do* try to keep my eyes open for them on every walk.
It just seems strange to me that in all these years I have only found TWO! A few times I walked farmfields without my Detector. Actually trying to find arrowheads. Never have! :dontknow:

Thanks!
I'm certain that they're out there, but I'm in the same boat as you. We use to hunt when I was young out west and it was even a rarity of finding one complete.
I have only found one scraper/knife in Ontario, a few in England. 1 kettle point at the mill pond below our barn.

I would assume the fields that followed a waterway one would have a better chance-but I have lots of field that are right on water and zilch. Oh the Indigenous traveled X creek/river for 10,000 yrs-my thoughts on that they must of packed a bloody lunch and never camped or hunted around my permissions.

Seen a collection the Uncle had gleamed off the fields of a 250 acre permission/right beside a 650 acre permission I haven't seen anything. I have looked at every morsel of rock showing in the fields. so I :dontknow:

Thanks!
There is a forum here for that. North America Indian Artifacts. Check it out.

This just might be one of those days.
Went to sign in with the desktop and the caps light is on.
The other day the left/right quit.
Yesterday the volume up went.
I'm thinking that this keyboard is toast.

Might need the intervention of a 8lb sledgehammer.

There is a forum here for that. North America Indian Artifacts. Check it out.
I know that, I was just randomly chatting in this thread. :angel12:

Thanks.

There's something this hoarding crap theory, the Pepper found an old Dell Logitech wireless keyboard.
Vintage 2000? The 18" thing is like typing on the side of a school bus. :laughing7:

Happy hunting today everyone
Same to you CreekSide.
Just to let you know your name, and the picture of the point always gets the old mind wondering.
I see it, then I call down the rabbit hole on what creek can I go walk to find a point?
Not a bad thing-but I can't find a waterway that would scratch this itch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back