THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Funny-Good-Morning-Meme-23.jpg.webp

Great afternoon and evening yesterday. Went to our friend's farm for a Birthday dinner.
Best part after a great meal.
95% was all from their farm based ingredients. :headbang:
VideoCapture_20230614-084709.jpg

There's nothing better than the Eastern European baking, cakes, treats.
I even started my day with a little piece with the morning :coffee2:
Game on world, the Pepper is ready to tackle whatever is coming his way.

Well I truly hope that this week will be somewhat better than last week.
2 friends lost their pet dogs.
We're slowly loosing our little hen Pips.
The weekend news of the Mrs young cousin that went to a fire call, and just dropped for no reason. 😪
So looking forward to having a good week.
Got a farm Birthday party for tomorrow. 🥳
So that will lift up the clouds at tad.

Live today to the fullest as we don't yet know the future.
Don't fret about the past, as we can't change it anyways.
sounds very similar to my rollercoaster ride as of late. I suppose it has been our turn to weep.

RCT, right? I'd like to start another side topic. Indian arrow heads.

Not the types, worth, etc. But rather....just how to find them!

I've been doing my walks for near a half century. Although I'm not looking for points per se, but I *do* try to keep my eyes open for them on every walk.
It just seems strange to me that in all these years I have only found TWO! A few times I walked farmfields without my Detector. Actually trying to find arrowheads. Never have! :dontknow:

Feel free to contribute as I, evidently, am doing something wrong.

Thanks!
The way I see it with these and all treasures: If it is meant to be, it will be. Or like you have always said, " It wanted to be found." :wink:

RCT, right? I'd like to start another side topic. Indian arrow heads.

Not the types, worth, etc. But rather....just how to find them!

I've been doing my walks for near a half century. Although I'm not looking for points per se, but I *do* try to keep my eyes open for them on every walk.
It just seems strange to me that in all these years I have only found TWO! A few times I walked farmfields without my Detector. Actually trying to find arrowheads. Never have! :dontknow:

Feel free to contribute as I, evidently, am doing something wrong.

Thanks!
I too have found very few points....they just used other stuff down here...sharks teeth, shell, and bone ?? I guess ?? Plenty of cool pottery, and even some great shell tools.....im pretty sure the only one I ever found was a fake.....never a stinking single point.

Just sent a tnetter to a spot, and they wrote back that they had made an amazing find at my spot, and it was so incredible they were afraid to post or even share pics ?? I sent them there because I rarely have the chance to explore there....it was rich in native American artifacts, and im pretty sure there were points there somewhere!! There was also a shipwreck. Ill have to go there soon.

The way I see it with these and all treasures: If it is meant to be, it will be. Or like you have always said, " It wanted to be found." :wink:
No....what I always say is that all these things we find? Do *NOT* want to be found!

How many times have we dug up a coin and while looking at it, it jumps out of our hand and rolls until can jump right back in the hole it came from!?

Exactly 2 months today since my car accident ( feels much longer) and start physical therapy today. Wish me luck💪
Agree that PT is very important. Good luck an follow through. Welcome to the thread, BTW. I went way back in your posts to see where you were from and was successful. I had a dear army buddy who lived there. The only one I ever kept in touch with. He passed away much too early. Anyway, I remember going to town and there was a tree growing out of a building ( was it the courthouse? :icon_scratch: ). Is it still there? I loved that old town.

I can't imagined what they found ?? But the timing of my response was perfect.....they were on there way there, and I guided them right in on Google maps !!
Very good hearted of you to share your treasure info with another. So many are so tight lipped over less of a promising spot up here. Matter of fact, I was told by one that he had a good spot for us and he would tell us where to go and who to talk to after he hit it a couple/few more times. That was 2 months ago and still waiting to hear from him. Whatever. I'm cool with it because I have enough to play around on without asking permission to go elsewhere. But, when you involve my digging buddies/group it kind of irks me.

No....what I always say is that all these things we find? Do *NOT* want to be found!

How many times have we dug up a coin and while looking at it, it jumps out of our hand and rolls until can jump right back in the hole it came from!?
Ah, I stand corrected. See how forgetful I am at times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back