THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning my hearties!

1686561637632.jpeg

Well I truly hope that this week will be somewhat better than last week.
2 friends lost their pet dogs.
We're slowly loosing our little hen Pips.
The weekend news of the Mrs young cousin that went to a fire call, and just dropped for no reason. 😪
So looking forward to having a good week.
Got a farm Birthday party for tomorrow. 🥳
So that will lift up the clouds at tad.

Live today to the fullest as we don't yet know the future.
Don't fret about the past, as we can't change it anyways.

IMG-20230525-WA0001.jpg

I'm having blue marlin withdrawal syndrome.....very difficult to get excited about fishing over here in Florida, when I can do so well in the bahamas.....I usally keep a running tally of how many fish were seen, hooked, and caught. The numbers were happening so fast I lost track. Crooked island, San Salvador, rum cay, samana cay, Plana keys, and conception Island were on fire with blue marlin !! Absolutely off the chain big fish bite !! Could be called up on another boat next week for a marlin trip....I've got the ok to freelance from my boss.....he's gone till November so I do some freelance marlin fishing trips.....I could probably go on marlin world tour if I wanted ..... man I love this job !!

Well I truly hope that this week will be somewhat better than last week.
2 friends lost their pet dogs.
We're slowly loosing our little hen Pips.
The weekend news of the Mrs young cousin that went to a fire call, and just dropped for no reason. 😪
So looking forward to having a good week.
Got a farm Birthday party for tomorrow. 🥳
So that will lift up the clouds at tad.

Live today to the fullest as we don't yet know the future.
Don't fret about the past, as we can't change it anyways.
I have to ask after the expensive B.B.Q. party and not even a free hat for it ...Are you bringing your wallet to the party tomorrow?
:laughing7:

View attachment 2088558
I'm having blue marlin withdrawal syndrome.....very difficult to get excited about fishing over here in Florida, when I can do so well in the bahamas.....I usally keep a running tally of how many fish were seen, hooked, and caught. The numbers were happening so fast I lost track. Crooked island, San Salvador, rum cay, samana cay, Plana keys, and conception Island were on fire with blue marlin !! Absolutely off the chain big fish bite !! Could be called up on another boat next week for a marlin trip....I've got the ok to freelance from my boss.....he's gone till November so I do some freelance marlin fishing trips.....I could probably go on marlin world tour if I wanted ..... man I love this job !!

Giant fish!
Nothing like that here , but there's still good news....

1686578159965-png.902806

I love the Saint Pauli girls, too bad I can’t find them anymore so I settle for the next best thing Stellas
I was on a Saint Pauli Girl kick many moons ago... been awhile for me since i have even drank one.
And like the others pictured i was on a binge of each at some point and still rank high on my list.
Haven't had a Grolsch in awhile or New Castle for that matter in quite some time.

Hmmm
Perhaps..........
A reunion is due in the near future. :)

Sheesh perhaps my tastes have changed on one... or even a couple.
Been on a Stella binge for about a year now.

Just so you know... i have approximately 2 beers ... IF i even finish the second just about every weekend.

That is... unless its that / a special occasion and "rock star mode" is due / in order.... :P

In which.... i pay the price for about a week afterwards. heh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back