THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Crap night. Crap day.
15 year old girl dog in for emergency surgery this morning.
The one we've been treating for a liver problem that she has gained a lot of ground with , has pyometra that can't be let go apparently.
3 patients , three hospital or medical facilities the same day with one who knows the result . How in the heck did we get all that scheduled ?
I'll run the last dog with an appt. to the vet later today if it don't work out any other way.
Not sure how it would even if it is the same vet. as the emergency surgery one..? The distance and timing of an after surgery event whatever the outcome dictates might cause an overlap on the road. Not sure if we could all ride together either without shoving the big boy in a crate. He's heavy though.
Plus feeding time at home for the others. Feed them late and be up in the wee hours again. Only this time waiting for bedtime dog potty outside business to conclude..L.o.l..

Ah well. It'll end. Briefly.

Good morning everyone
Evan!

4et7ir.jpg

Agree that PT is very important. Good luck an follow through. Welcome to the thread, BTW. I went way back in your posts to see where you were from and was successful. I had a dear army buddy who lived there. The only one I ever kept in touch with. He passed away much too early. Anyway, I remember going to town and there was a tree growing out of a building ( was it the courthouse? :icon_scratch: ). Is it still there? I loved that old town.
It most definitely is, world renown Tower Tree!!!!! So sorry to hear about your buddy. Thank you for serving from one vet to another!!! BTW Happy Birthday ARMY!! And thanx everyone for the encouraging words with PT.

Crap night. Crap day.
15 year old girl dog in for emergency surgery this morning.
The one we've been treating for a liver problem that she has gained a lot of ground with , has pyometra that can't be let go apparently.
3 patients , three hospital or medical facilities the same day with one who knows the result . How in the heck did we get all that scheduled ?
I'll run the last dog with an appt. to the vet later today if it don't work out any other way.
Not sure how it would even if it is the same vet. as the emergency surgery one..? The distance and timing of an after surgery event whatever the outcome dictates might cause an overlap on the road. Not sure if we could all ride together either without shoving the big boy in a crate. He's heavy though.
Plus feeding time at home for the others. Feed them late and be up in the wee hours again. Only this time waiting for bedtime dog potty outside business to conclude..L.o.l..

Ah well. It'll end. Briefly.
Aww sorry to hear that. 😔

To any and all veterans Thank you for what you endured!
I hit the post reply button too soon.
I served from 86 thru 91. US Army, wouldn’t trade the friends or memories for anything.

Morning all!! Good grief.. had to login this morning to get aboard?? Whats that all about 😳 thort i had been banned 😅… but here now with additional coffee!!! Xx 🤗
I need to know something.
How do you usally get on board?
The captain put some extra security on after he counted the rum rations.
He admitted drinking beer.
What's with that!?

I need to know something.
How do you usally get on board?
The captain put some extra security on after he counted the rum rations.
He admitted drinking beer.
What's with that!?
Well peps, i just usually touch the screen with the TNet logo and boom im in….🤔… hmm Cappy needs to rethink that strategy…. I cant be entering passwords every morning…!!! 😳 xx

Well peps, i just usually touch the screen with the TNet logo and boom im in….🤔… hmm Cappy needs to rethink that strategy…. I cant be entering passwords every morning…!!! 😳 xx
Maybe you signed out without knowing it-then again when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of this strange world of why things happen I'm at a loss most of the time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back