THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OV
Can you stand up in those culverts your working ?
A few, probably 40% of them. Extensions for the hand dredge work well for the smaller culverts. The rouge river, and tributaries, has the best gold as it runs through Josephine county. Southern Oregon has a lot of gold. Josephine county was the starting spot for the Oregon gold rush.

:BangHead: What new hell is this? I wake up and from head to toe, dull ache. Even my teeth!! Energy level not up to par. Secondary Covid? or some other virus/cold?
Viking, The only time I felt the type of symptons you describe I had a good old fashioned flu. I can take a lot of abuse but it laid me up for 3 days solid. Every muscle, joint, etc...in my body ached I'd just get up to go to the washroom or eat a bit and then back to bed. Probably took me 3 months or so to get back up to par. Let's hope it's nothing more serious than that.

dangerous.jpg

Mornin all.

Ahh , nothing like the smell of burnt oven goods.
Below zero outside when her royal indoors managed to get shepherds pie on the oven bottom somehow last night. I had a door opened a while , but the oven was winning.
Then later she asked for the self cleaning instructions. Which will not be produced till doors and windows can be opened without the furnace working overtime.

Smells like volcanic ash in here still....Yummy.
This works wonders!

1644105928833.jpeg

It cleaned up my stove pretty well. Let it soak a few for tough stuff.

So, I keep wanting to say good morning but I don’t know how to post it. I think I’ve only replied or reacted. Lol but anyway… good morning friends.
Scroll down the posts to where you see the page numbers. Scroll down a little bit more and you will see the window for replying to the thread.

This works wonders!

View attachment 2008157

It cleaned up my stove pretty well. Let it soak a few for tough stuff.

L.o.l..
I say something and I'll either be cleaning more , cooking more , or both!

Oven needs more than Powerwash (I have some though).
It needs something like a 200 year old iron relic out of an outhouse hole needs.

No . I'm not going to buy a new oven. Yet...

L.o.l..
I say something and I'll either be cleaning more , cooking more , or both!

Oven needs more than Powerwash (I have some though).
It needs something like a 200 year old iron relic out of an outhouse hole needs.

No . I'm not going to buy a new oven. Yet...
Well that cleaning thing works for some reason.
🤣🤣🤣

Interesting theory to go with your tea & crumpets ....
Scientists now believe after studying our DNA that it dates all the way back to 9 Billion years. The Earth is only 4.5 Billion years old .So,if true humans originated from another planet .Put that in your coffee & drink it :):occasion14:
Nah....can't be true. We *know* there isn't *any* other life in *ALL* those little dots of light in the sky! Only life there is? Right here! We *KNOW* soooooo much!!! Can't even explain what a memory is...in our own heads...but we can tell you how old the earth is and its life! :angel12: 🎓

Jim, I bundled up and did my loop down to 13th Avenue and back. Heck I'm even going to escape hermitsville's on Monday morning me and a buddy will be doing breakfast at a nearby restaurant. I've got a wad of cash money and nothing to spend it on these days....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Um.......I could uh er....help you out with that...... :angel12:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back