THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Viking good morning. I see you're giving Roger some competition we'll have to see who brings in the most gold this season.
With those culverts OV has to hunt, he wins .Their the perfect tool for catching gold 24/7 year after year :):goldpan:

With those culverts OV has to hunt, he wins .Their the perfect tool for catching gold 24/7 year after year :):goldpan:
Roger, You just got to think outside the box must be some great opportunities in your area. Heck or just metal detect every beach you can find....you don't have to refine rings....:laughing7::laughing7:

Can anyone tell me why troops are being sent to Europe ? ? ?

This Russian / Ukraine thing is none of the U.S.'s business... but yet i heard that we are sending troops... FOR WHAT ? ? ?

I mean WTF is wrong with this picture ?

Anyone else besides me see the potential problems here ?
They had to find something new to distract us from Brandon's screw-ups.

Top of the day RC, BL, John
Bight sunny crispy cold postcard winter's day to you all.
Jim, I bundled up and did my loop down to 13th Avenue and back. Heck I'm even going to escape hermitsville's on Monday morning me and a buddy will be doing breakfast at a nearby restaurant. I've got a wad of cash money and nothing to spend it on these days....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Treasure hunting day

Attachments

• 16440910046305211562854504687307.jpg
    16440910046305211562854504687307.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Can anyone tell me why troops are being sent to Europe ? ? ?

This Russian / Ukraine thing is none of the U.S.'s business... but yet i heard that we are sending troops... FOR WHAT ? ? ?

I mean WTF is wrong with this picture ?

Anyone else besides me see the potential problems here ?
I can,don,t like it any better than you do,feel the same too.Distraction Captain,distraction from all the other stuff going on.

:BangHead: What new hell is this? I wake up and from head to toe, dull ache. Even my teeth!! Energy level not up to par. Secondary Covid? or some other virus/cold?
Sounds like Gold poisoning to me :goldpan:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back