THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Last edited:
Bart, Maybe ARC or Roger has some they've been obsessing over wheat cents lately....it's about time these guys got a life don't you think....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
I got a life,or at least I had one:tongue3::icon_scratch::headbang::icon_thumright::BangHead:

Penny for your thoughts?
Gee that's not asking much really.

Not to worry

" Sometimes they could obtain pork, which made them feel quite special.

When visitors came over they would hang up their bacon, to show off.

It was a sign of wealth that a man could, "Bring home the bacon."

They would cut off a little to share with guests and would all sit around and "chew the fat"

The more I rip the criers and haters on you tube who complain and bitch about my video....the more views I get.....up to 102,000 thousand views on my YouTube shark video !! Kind of enjoying giving the haters a thrashing in the public comments !! :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

The more I rip the criers and haters on you tube who complain and bitch about my video....the more views I get.....up to 102,000 thousand views on my YouTube shark video !! Kind of enjoying giving the haters a thrashing in the public comments !! :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)
Roger...im working on monetization of my channel, and maybe splitting it up into several channels.....im finding out that there aren't to many Renaissance men out there, and alot of folks are one trick ponies !! I have to many hobbies for one channel.....youtube is sending me emails with information on how to expand and build my channel....lots of people want to see the underwater detecting more from me.....im sort of eclectic with my videos and to all over the board for one channel.
I had 13,500 minutes of viewing time last month....mainly from the one video......I see my other 1733 treasure video slowly picking up steam....might have to make another more polished one that really explains the significance of this treasure find.....no one has found this much treasure in the keys in 25 years !! With some publicity it could really be a big deal....no one in the local news business knows what I've done or the significance of the finds yet !!

Roger...im working on monetization of my channel, and maybe splitting it up into several channels.....im finding out that there aren't to many Renaissance men out there, and alot of folks are one trick ponies !! I have to many hobbies for one channel.....youtube is sending me emails with information on how to expand and build my channel....lots of people want to see the underwater detecting more from me.....im sort of eclectic with my videos and to all over the board for one channel.
I had 13,500 minutes of viewing time last month....mainly from the one video......I see my other 1733 treasure video slowly picking up steam....might have to make another more polished one that really explains the significance of this treasure find.....no one has found this much treasure in the keys in 25 years !! With some publicity it could really be a big deal....no one in the local news business knows what I've done or the significance of the finds yet !!
It only takes "Time" hard commodity to just go out and buy.
I probably would subscribe more if I had the ability to watch a video.
I might get the spinning wheels 6x for a music video somedays.
Folks post up a thumbprint photo, I click on it, 5 minutes later zilch.
But at $135 a month what does one expect.

Good morning,

That should cover everyone. 🙃😎🤣

Maybe the new variant,Ad Nauseum!
LOL good one! I'm stealing that.

here you go you wheat penny guys !!
They made a mistake in that article. The 1909S VDB (San Francisco mint) is the rare one. The 1909 VDB from Philadephia mint is much more common.

Good morning,

That should cover everyone. 🙃😎🤣
Brown nose'r:laughing7:
Up in these parts.
Morning WD you kind hearted soul.

Well it's back to the inside painting routine.
Great need to paint the inside of the main bath.
Great got the colour, found the can, the painting supplies.
Open can and there's an inch of paint left.:laughing7:
Hope we have enough for the door, says the Mrs....🥰🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Got to love them somedays

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back