THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Anti... the hotel looks like it has a balcony view with no balcony... i hope those arent sliding glass windows :)
This is very true ARC, this was the old Imperial Hotel in Las Vegas and it likely did have a balcony.
No sliding doors though, it just had very dirty windows on the outside. :laughing7:

Morning ARC.

I've been away for most of the past week... has Rook been on lately? :icon_scratch:

WD, I hope your hubby is doing well these days, sounds like you've got the flu Viking. 🤧

I'm finally driving our daughter back to university in Ottawa this morning, she's been home since I picked her up in mid-December.

Morning ARC.

I've been away for most of the past week... has Rook been on lately? :icon_scratch:

WD, I hope your hubby is doing well these days, sounds like you've got the flu Viking. 🤧

I'm finally driving our daughter back to university in Ottawa this morning, she's been home since I picked her up in mid-December.
No he has not been on to my knowledge.... Bart was going to update / send him msg or call or something.... not sure.
Last we knew he was sick... hope he is ok.

No he has not been on to my knowledge.... Bart was going to update / send him msg or call or something.... not sure.
Last we knew he was sick... hope he is ok.
Man this doesn't sound good, I hope he's alright? :icon_scratch:

Morning dave...welcome back from Vegas!!
Thanks Bart, it was nice to spend a week where the business's are open and wearing a mask appears to be an option as opposed to mandatory. :thumbsup:

The weather was cool all week with temps in the mid-50s, but I missed the dog, so I had to come home... oh, and my wife. :laughing7:

Energy level is down... hacking up in morning... are main things.

I think the energy thing has alot to do with all the sitting around i did during it.
ARC, Time to dust off the running shoes and go out for some nice long walks it'll probably do you the world of good.

Last edited:
Morning ARC.

Good morning Dave hope you enjoyed yourself in Vegas what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.....say hi to your daughter to me and enjoy the ride to Ottawa.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back