THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

After the Satanic opening ceremony by drag queens & Snoop Dog carrying a torch, I refuse to watch 1 second of it. Sad for the true amateur athletes.
Agree. It is sad for them. It used to be no professional's. Big deal watching the Joker and others play tennis for a medal. Or golf pros. Our womans soccer team who flew in on a private jet. News keeps all hush hush about what's really going on there. Ours reports its a wonderful success and safe for all.
Yeah right, arson attacks, Aussie woman gang raped, one news crew mugged and assaulted, river swimmers needing cholera vaccines as the water is sewerage quality, Olympic flag risen upside down, drag queens with one exposing his genitals. Its a celebration of debauchery and immorality. The supposed sport is second place.
They say that the collapse of civilisations throughout history has always quickly followed a rapid moral decline and open sexual perversion. The western civilisations are there right now and it's imminent. Here's the same.
They're gonna reap what has been sown. Unfortunately all the good people will suffer from it too. All the signs are there in neon lights, but they continue to eat drink and be merry lapping it up like pigs at a trough blind in their filth drunken stupor.
Rant over 🙂

Good evening gang. Spent a few hours in the river this morning and gathered lots of pull tabs.
Went for a motorcycle ride after lunch. Donner Lake from Donner Summit.
IMG_7448.JPG

I thought that image was a fake. But mrs google says NO. 😮
You guys know what, I often see videos of people from overseas saying how dangerous Aus is and they'd never want to live here blah blah...
Get outa here, I camp in our bush without a worry at night whatsoever, id sleep like a log. Nah, truth is its reverse, it's your country that is the most dangerous. That'd turn you into shredded cheese in one swipe!😦
Im never coming to the USA now, that's it, ............done...crossed off the list.

The bush is starting to look beautiful now winters near done. Wildflowers wont be far off now. Its a sea of green and gold at present. Half way done, will get thicker in the coming weeks.
IMG_20240802_141856675_HDR~2.jpg

This is what's known as cyanide dam here. One of the first places to use it back in the old days. One would guess its well and truly gone, I hope. Nah, full of frogs croaking their heads off. Full of yabbies too (crawfish) though im still not game to catch and eat them. 😁
IMG_20240731_135833416~2.jpg

Looking uphill towards Growlers reef area. Was a great spot yrs ago but easy to get to and its best days detecting there are well over. I found some nice species there over the years with everything from Goldmasters up to GPX's.
IMG_20240731_140141611~3.jpg

Jet up high there.
IMG_20240731_140249926_HDR~3.jpg

Time for the storm hustle again... coming right up the coast... this should be fun depending on how this thing pans out.
Could stall and form when it hits that hot water channel in-between Cuba and Florida then slow crawl / squall the crap outta us.
Lets just hope it stays small and weak.... or falls apart ... just a little rain and wind would be the best case scenario.
Worst case.... Hurricane with solid build and slow crawl.
Flooding is always an issue here.
Sustained moderate winds cause issues as well with trees and power outages.
So... IOW's...
Any storm regardless of its size and strength off immediate coast by us causes problems.
Its just the factor of...
"how many" and "how much" heh

Good morning everyone :coffee2: Turtle tracks from a nesting turtle last night. A lot of nests this year & all are 1/2 to 3/4 up the beach. To me that says no bad storms on our side of the coast. Turtles seem to know what's coming and if a storm is going to go up the coast they lay their eggs as far up the beach as possible, right into the dune. How they know a storm is coming 2-3 months in advance is a mystery.
20240802_064738.jpg

Good morning everyone :coffee2: Turtle tracks from a nesting turtle last night. A lot of nests this year & all are 1/2 to 3/4 up the beach. To me that says no bad storms on our side of the coast. Turtles seem to know what's coming and if a storm is going to go up the coast they lay their eggs as far up the beach as possible, right into the dune. How they know a storm is coming 2-3 months in advance is a mystery. View attachment 2161890
That's amazing. Creatures just know don't they. Here you'll see meat ants moving an entire nest over what is just dry rain less weather. Carrying larvae the lot. The longer it takes you can bet on flooding rain. Ants, how on earth ants know whats coming weeks out, like those turtles of yours is absolutely amazing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back