THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

It’s been a while back but I did hear of a large push to get MRNA Vx into livestock and agricultural foods. People who don’t want to admit to themselves or society that the anti human or eugenics agenda is alive and well. If you have exposure to to lots of wealthy people (as I do) you’ll begin to see how these things come about. Human nature allows for some really misguided doing horrible things to one another all the while whole heartedly believing it’s the right thing.

Powerful people in untouchable positions in society lead to the death of the masses. Always has, always will. They are poisoning the food and have been for decades. Keep you sick with the crap they sell you, then sell you the medicine to fix the sick. It’s a brilliant business and pure evil.

It’s been a while back but I did hear of a large push to get MRNA Vx into livestock and agricultural foods. People who don’t want to admit to themselves or society that the anti human or eugenics agenda is alive and well. If you have exposure to to lots of wealthy people (as I do) you’ll begin to see how these things come about. Human nature allows for some really misguided doing horrible things to one another all the while whole heartedly believing it’s the right thing.

Powerful people in untouchable positions in society lead to the death of the masses. Always has, always will. They are poisoning the food and have been for decades. Keep you sick with the crap they sell you, then sell you the medicine to fix the sick. It’s a brilliant business and pure evil.
"It’s been a while back but I did hear of a large push to get MRNA Vx into livestock and agricultural foods."
Yes I listened to several things about that.
"eugenics" Mmmmm....what a lot of people don't know was how Darwins book the Origin of Species had two titles, today the second is left out. His ideas fueled the genocidal holocaust. In fact it's a eye opener when you delve into the life and his diaries. He was a maniac and took joy in killing.
When he went on the Beagle, he took several guns with him. For shooting animals? No, he wanted to kill canibals for fun. One day he wrote about his joy on the Galapagos island "clubbing and killing as many birds as he could with joyous abandon." He kept diary records of how many creatures he killed for fun from his teen years. He veiwed certain races as less than human.
It is absolutely unbelievable that that madman has had such influence upon the world. Had he been alive today and people see and know the real Darwin they would pull back in horror and disgust. He was an insane racist who delighted in killing. Absolutely insane.
Preservation of favoured races. Mmmmm
Charles-Darwin-On-the-Origin-of-Species-First-Edition-60494.jpeg

"It’s been a while back but I did hear of a large push to get MRNA Vx into livestock and agricultural foods."
Yes I listened to several things about that.
"eugenics" Mmmmm....what a lot of people don't know was how Darwins book the Origin of Species had two titles, today the second is left out. His ideas fueled the genocidal holocaust. In fact it's a eye opener when you delve into the life and his diaries. He was a maniac and took joy in killing.
When he went on the Beagle, he took several guns with him. For shooting animals? No, he wanted to kill canibals for fun. One day he wrote about his joy on the Galapagos island "clubbing and killing as many birds as he could with joyous abandon." He kept diary records of how many creatures he killed for fun from his teen years. He veiwed certain races as less than human.
It is absolutely unbelievable that that madman has had such influence upon the world. Had he been alive today and people see and know the real Darwin they would pull back in horror and disgust. He was an insane racist who delighted in killing. Absolutely insane.
Preservation of favoured races. Mmmmm
View attachment 2161755

It’s right in front of our faces. Most just choose to not look.

Morning Waggers of scally! Hope ur all feeling fresh nd fabulous today!! 🤗 xx

So Himself’s birthday is looming… facebook knows this… and has helpfully popped an ad onto my feed… i feel i should share with you all, incase u too wish to purcase these garments to cut a dash at the local supermarche 😎…

You’re Welcome …. 😂 xx

IMG_4020.jpeg

Morning Waggers of scally! Hope ur all feeling fresh nd fabulous today!! 🤗 xx

So Himself’s birthday is looming… facebook knows this… and has helpfully popped an ad onto my feed… i feel i should share with you all, incase u too wish to purcase these garments to cut a dash at the local supermarche 😎…

You’re Welcome …. 😂 xx

View attachment 2161775
If you live with a man that would wear that......RUN!!!

Yeah its in ours we have in the fridge.
View attachment 2161692View attachment 2161693
The Italian connection Saputo & the mafia.

Screen Shot 2024-08-01 at 8.16.29 AM.png

I have a relative that works for the company, and was told that the Mozzarella cheese on pizzas is modified.

Screenshot_20240801_084502_Google.jpg

Now lets just peek at the widely used "Accepted" product ingredient "Natamycin"

Natamycin, also known as pimaricin, is an antifungal medication used to treat fungal infections around the eye
Natamycin is used to treat fungal infections, including Candida

Yup the multi use of a block of cheese when the pirates have an eye infection-mozzarella eye patches.:laughing7:

The Italian connection Saputo & the mafia.

View attachment 2161776

I have a relative that works for the company, and was told that the Mozzarella cheese on pizzas is modified.

View attachment 2161784

Now lets just peek at the widely used "Accepted" product ingredient "Natamycin"

Natamycin, also known as pimaricin, is an antifungal medication used to treat fungal infections around the eye
Natamycin is used to treat fungal infections, including Candida

Yup the multi use of a block of cheese when the pirates have an eye infection-mozzarella eye patches.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back