THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well....My 29 year old son in law thought about taking over my contracting business, contacts, knowledge and tools of the trade would be his. Nope! We decided building homes would take longer to learn then he was comfortable with. I started at around 15 as an apprentice/laborer. I also had a "wood working" knack.
He will become a correctional officer at the nearby Pelican Bay state prison. I know at least 10 "girls" (grew up with, friends, friends kids..) that are guards without any issues. 107,000 a year, full benefits, California civil servant.

I'm officially full time retired!!!!!!!

Some useless but true.... trivia.

Dean Martin said... I feel sorry for people that don't drink, because when they wake up in the morning that's the best they will feel all day! :laughing7:

I quit drinking a year and a half ago... so....

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240801-142707_Messages.jpg

Well....My 29 year old son in law thought about taking over my contracting business, contacts, knowledge and tools of the trade would be his. Nope! We decided building homes would take longer to learn then he was comfortable with. I started at around 15 as an apprentice/laborer. I also had a "wood working" knack.
He will become a correctional officer at the nearby Pelican Bay state prison. I know at least 10 "girls" (grew up with, friends, friends kids..) that are guards without any issues. 107,000 a year, full benefits, California civil servant.

Dean Martin said... I feel sorry for people that don't drink, because when they wake up in the morning that's the best they will feel all day! :laughing7:

Congrats on the retirement, and the sobriety.
You got some catching up to do.

Tonight we had a little trip out to put flowers on Joyce’s grave and drop thank you cards … so went to look at the new potentially ‘hot’ field to see if the Rape had been cut…. It had …! 😎

This field has a Roman villa and a Roman field system in it and it’s on a Roman Road….. surely the stuff of dreams ?? I would say it has the potential to be the best field on our permission…… but we have been excited about fields before and found very little, so while himself is beside himself, I will remain firmly pessimistic … with a dash of the old curmudgeonly spirit thrown in to balance out his excitement 😂😂😍 xx.

IMG_0681.jpeg
IMG_4035.jpeg
IMG_4036.jpeg

Tonight we had a little trip out to put flowers on Joyce’s grave and drop thank you cards … so went to look at the new potentially ‘hot’ field to see if the Rape had been cut…. It had …! 😎

This field has a Roman villa and a Roman field system in it and it’s on a Roman Road….. surely the stuff of dreams ?? I would say it has the potential to be the best field on our permission…… but we have been excited about fields before and found very little, so while himself is beside himself, I will remain firmly pessimistic … with a dash of the old curmudgeonly spirit thrown in to balance out his excitement 😂😂😍 xx.

View attachment 2161855View attachment 2161856View attachment 2161857
Now don't go showing the lad up too bad.
Need to put himself in his place.
A little rubbing under the 👃 would be appropriate though.
Best of luck.
Have you detected it before?

Now don't go showing the lad up too bad.
Need to put himself in his place.
A little rubbing under the 👃 would be appropriate though.
Best of luck.
Have you detected it before?
Thank you! Ha…. He dreams in Roman Coins 🙄…. He seems to think I have ‘special powers’ I cannot tell you how many times he asks me if we will “ find Roman coins in this field “… every field, every time 🙄… obviously I always say “Nope” just to see his heart break a little 😆 xx

No we have never got into this field before…. ! xx

Thank you! Ha…. He dreams in Roman Coins 🙄…. He seems to think I have ‘special powers’ I cannot tell you how many times he asks me if we will “ find Roman coins in this field “… every field, every time 🙄… obviously I always say “Nope” just to see his heart break a little 😆 xx

Ok, He's allowed to dream for a night or 2 then.
New fields are so exciting 😍

Went for a fish yesterday but no luck.
Lots of pelicans though.
IMG_20240801_143247234~2.jpg

And hundreds of corellas, parrots. They are so noisy, dont have a nice sound and can be destructive too. They can drive you crazy. A nearby town has called for a cull on them as there are thousands there driving them crazy.

The Olympic Games have become a joke. Pro athletes, multi millionaire pros competing. Now this utter garbage, it's a disgrace.

It's nothing but a huge money pit for the countries that host this thing.
It should be the following.
Men vs men
Women vs women
Weird vs weird

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back