THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Bill
It's going to be a hot one for the next few it looks like.
Lots of water will be needed now.

Morning G.A.P. :)... welcome back.

Morning G.A.P metal :hello:

Morning.

lol... not one single post since.

Well that just tells me every pirate was behaving, and went to bed.

You could of woke up to a night of rum room pillaging and up chucks.

Morning bill and G.A.P.

Purdy nice so far this morning but rain is coming again. 108D28EC-DAA1-4D83-97ED-0C6DC012562D.jpeg

Jim,

Yep I managed to mow the front lawn mid afternoon yesterday and almost melted from the heat....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: kept the sprinkler going on the lawn and rock garden most of the evening. Today hopefully I'll mow the back lawn and we'll be watering the garden and lawn there also.

Morning Bill
It's going to be a hot one for the next few it looks like.
Lots of water will be needed now.

I’m ready. Got the PT boat cranked.:laughing7:

Water levels are dropping in the system now. The Park Canada Officials that control the dam at my place have locked the timbers down tighter to slow the outgoing flow of water. Still the levels have dropped 8" over the past 2 weeks. At this rate I'm getting ready for some exploration of my bottle dump that runs into the bay. Putting together a 6ft bottle probe to get through the 2 ft of black gumbo leave debris that has amassed over the past 200 yrs in the bay.

Jim,

Yep I managed to mow the front lawn mid afternoon yesterday and almost melted from the heat....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: kept the sprinkler going on the lawn and rock garden most of the evening. Today hopefully I'll mow the back lawn and we'll be watering the garden and lawn there also.
In this heat the lawn doesn't grow enough to mow here.

Then again that damn old curb appeal thing that the world got sucked into.
I say let it grow, be free! :hello2:

Jim,

I always cut the grass rather long say 3" to 4" range so it doesn't dry up as badly. We're allowed to water on alternate days in my area.

In this heat the lawn doesn't grow enough to mow here.

Then again that damn old curb appeal thing that the world got sucked into.
I say let it grow, be free! :hello2:

rook,

Your grounds look pretty healthy so you must have been getting plenty of rain.

Yes bill
We got around 6" of rain yesterday and it's raining as we speak. Really a tad too much.

Morning ARC & Jim! :wave:

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of our American friends south of the longest undefended border in the world!
I'm certain that Jim & Bill appreciate your well wishes for Canada Day yesterday too.
Here in Canada we don't just consider you all to be our neighbors, but also our friends! :occasion14:

Whoa , wait, what?
You mean we gotta be nice to each other?
Oh , O.K.! :laughing7:

Morning.

lol... not one single post since.

Now ya see??

Yesterday was Canada Day. Sooooo.....all of those had been celebrating all day long! That's why nobody was up at night, raiding the rum room, etc. That means that the ones who have been pilching the rum, me hardys, live a bit north!

Signed,
-Columbo-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back