THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning ARC & Jim! :wave:

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of our American friends south of the longest undefended border in the world!
I'm certain that Jim & Bill appreciate your well wishes for Canada Day yesterday too.
Here in Canada we don't just consider you all to be our neighbors, but also our friends! :occasion14:

Attachments

• 28038734575_80187dcd38_b.jpg
    28038734575_80187dcd38_b.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 32
Morning Jim, looks like another hot one today.

I should be at your place between 9:30 - 10 this morning, see you shortly. :thumbsup:

So that's the 4hr warning bell then? :laughing7:

Good morning folks

ARC... pepperj.....Dave..... morning

We started to see the Blue Heron getting closer to the house. Now this bird is very skittish, can't get close as it'll just take off squawking its prehistoric cry.
So what is it doing?
10 minutes later we get the hint when it was closer to the feeder.
Chipmunk breakfast.
Nice play I must say.
Quick nab, take off, land in water, drop Alvin in lake.
20200701_065137.jpg

Last edited:
Although, I may be a tad later... if I get a speeding ticket ay Jim! :laughing9:

As long as you keep it under the 150 you're not going to loose the wheels for the 7 days.:laughing7:

Treading water yet rook?

A prolonged period of hot weather is expected.*

Timing: This afternoon through Sunday. The heat event is likely to persist into next week.*

Maximum temperatures today: 32 to 35 degrees Celsius (Humidex 35 to 38). Maximum temperatures Friday: 32 to 34 degrees Celsius (Humidex 36 to 40). Maximum temperatures Saturday: 32 to 35 degrees Celsius (Humidex 36 to 40). Maximum temperatures Sunday: 31 to 35 degrees Celsius (Humidex 37 to 42).

Minimum overnight temperatures: 20 to 23 degrees Celsius.

Good morning.

July 2nd. 157 years to the day that famous scenes in Gettysburg were carried out in places like the Peach Orchard, the Wheatfield, Devils Den, Little Round Top, the Trostle Farm, and many many more other sites.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back