THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WHADIFIND,

Heh you got out some fresh air, exercise and the thrill of the chase. I was out also a bit of clad, dog tag and an old beat up dinky toy. There's always tomorrow buddy!

You both got dog tags ??......let's see them fellas.....I have a whole jar of them. For some reason I really enjoy finding them. I always get the same image in my head of a dog chasing a frisbee in knee deep water across the white sand flat.

You both got dog tags ??......let's see them fellas.....I have a whole jar of them. For some reason I really enjoy finding them. I always get the same image in my head of a dog chasing a frisbee in knee deep water across the white sand flat.

I like seeing them posted too. That way I can look up the numbers on them and find what area they're from and then I knows where to hunt. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhh... :tongue3:

( DUCK!!! INCOMING!!!)
:angel4:

ECS,

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santyana.

Take a moment to look up current antibody testing studies. So far, there's no guarantee that having them means one won't catch it ......a second time. Just my 2 cent piece worth. :dontknow:

WHADIFIND,

The problem with the virus is the stealth factor....meaning those who don't show symptoms can catch it and infect those whose immune systems are weak think people with respiratory issues, diabetes, heart problems, etc...then the hospital system gets maxed out. Which means any poor soul who has the misfortune of having a car accident, heart attack, etc...who doesn't have the virus is at risk of dying because the medical system is going to be maxed out.

Take a moment to look up current antibody testing studies. So far, there's no guarantee that having them means one won't catch it ......a second time. Just my 2 cent piece worth. :dontknow:

WHADIFIND,

The problem with the virus is the stealth factor....meaning those who don't show symptoms can catch it and infect those whose immune systems are weak think people with respiratory issues, diabetes, heart problems, etc...then the hospital system gets maxed out. Which means any poor soul who has the misfortune of having a car accident, heart attack, etc...who doesn't have the virus is at risk of dying because the medical system is going to be maxed out.

Preaching to the choir? ;)

Top of the mornin to yas!!

Yesterdays hunt--- Little button above the sterling eagle not sure what terminology I need to search it out on the ol interweb, the silver eagle pin is WWll...

120.JPG
121.JPG
Geo dog was happy to find the old well he wanted to show ya Bart and say Hi
IMG_0194.JPG

Good morning WHADIFIND, Bart, ECS, GAP, ARC, Rook, Bill, Third, Toecutter, WD (out there somewhere) and all of our ever love’n crew!

WHADIFIND, getting out was the gold! Getting detecting locations are we? New lexicon word? “fruster-cise” hmmm?

Third, how goes it?

Toecutter, Nice finds congrats! Geo is enjoying it to the max!

ARC, Yep we are walking Petri dishes up here! Won’t stay home, just gotta roam, home of the weird and the strange!

Speaking of strange, not me..well...maybe a little. I have a theory... Supposedly the virus doesn’t do as well in heat. So we have all these carriers that have it but no symptoms. Could it be that their body temps are just a little higher than the majority and the virus can’t replicate as well in them, giving their immune system a chance to contain it... :icon_scratch::dontknow:or they imbibed a lot of rum and the darn virus is just rumminated ? That was it...now me little brain hurts. :laughing7:

Excellent hunt Toecutter. Looks like you're close the the Motherload with those finds someone was military ah?

WHADIFIND, getting out was the gold! Getting detecting locations are we? New lexicon word? “fruster-cise” hmmm?

Yeah, it is the "gold" but it couldn't show up on "tomorrow" which would be today. For I knew I wouldn't be going out again.

New locations? Heck no! Just a convenient cornfield that's been "hunted out".

"Fruster-cise"? I'm constantly creating new words, acronyms. When one doesn't have a life, they gotta fill it up with something! Like OTWBTTC, TGIFFF, IMLTHO....Its a blessing/curse. :dontknow:
I kinda wish I could get rum-inated! :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back