THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Gary,

No accumulation but we've had a couple of dustings of snow the last couple of days. Here's hoping spring is going to finally come and give us a much needed break in the Northern zones.

Good morning Tnetters...we got 4" of snow on the poop-deck !

rook,

Good morning....it's supposed to hit about 50 today with sunny skies. So this afternoon I'll probably do a bit of detecting.

There's a site I pretty much cleaned out and haven't visited for about 5 years...it's elevated with steep banks all around the 4 sides. I hadn't really bothered much with that part of it because of the overhead wires. I'll probably drop the sensitivity down to about 2 and give it a whirl maybe I can pull a rabbit or 2 out of my hat.

Truth,

Welcome to our little band of misfits and pirates. Shy, outgoing, crazy or somewhat sane all are welcome to our safe harbour enjoy!

Yeah! Heckfire! They even let *ME* in!!!

here ya go bill....were blessed down here in the tropics.....lots of good stuff grows wild.

Gary,

No accumulation but we've had a couple of dustings of snow the last couple of days. Here's hoping spring is going to finally come and give us a much needed break in the Northern zones.
Bill we can hope this is the last one !

Bart,

Looks interesting we had planted something called a currant tomato several years ago that looked a bit like that one. The tomatoes were very small but produced tons of fruit.

rook,

Good morning....it's supposed to hit about 50 today with sunny skies. So this afternoon I'll probably do a bit of detecting.

There's a site I pretty much cleaned out and haven't visited for about 5 years...it's elevated with steep banks all around the 4 sides. I hadn't really bothered much with that part of it because of the overhead wires. I'll probably drop the sensitivity down to about 2 and give it a whirl maybe I can pull a rabbit or 2 out of my hat.

Lots of luck buddy.

rook,

Turned out nothing special a dinky toy, dog tag and a bit of clad. Still beats hanging around the house.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back