THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hey beeps :)

You are always coming as I am going...

***ARC starts singing***

Strraaangerrrs inn theee niiight.... exchanging glancessss... Starngers in the night... with full glasses... of rum.

:/

Wait is that how that one goes ? ? ?

Hmmm...

Oh well.
Um... anyway... Hello beeps... And Goodbye Beeps :)

Night my fellow Tnet scallywags.

Ya catched me! Evening all!
Sorry I fell off the ship again, slid right off, there was poop on the poop deck!
It was white and cold and slippery! ...and the rest of it had better melt tomorrow!
Only 39 today. Supposed to be 62 tomorrow.

Rusty shoot one of those for my daughter, a relative of theirs took out the side mirror on her car.

Rum! Rum!! Did ya day rum Cap'n???
Yes I'll have some rum!
You can leave the rum with me...I'll drin..uh..guard it, yes guard it!

Good night Captain, sweet rum dreams!

...I see auto correct is still on board!

Bill, does that watch tower come with a witness?

WHADIFIND, And just what did you find on your short walk?

Congrats Bill on your discoveries.

WD we were invaded by, f a m i l y these past couple of days...don't let out a sigh of relief just yet...more coming tomorrow, different crew...shorter, faster, noiser, cookie eaters!

Last edited:
beeps,

Here you go.....

Ya catched me! Evening all!
Sorry I fell off the ship again, slid right off, there was poop on the poop deck!
It was white and cold and slippery! ...and the rest of it had better melt tomorrow!
Only 39 today. Supposed to be 62 tomorrow.

Rusty shoot one of those for my daughter, a relative of theirs took out the side mirror on her car.

Thanks Bill, you are right on cue!

I'm gonna head for the sooze deck...hammock
Gonna take a short page out of Blingie's book of hibernation... Good night all:sleepy2:

Bill, does that watch tower come with a witness?

WHADIFIND, And just what did you find on your short walk?

Basically two hours of fruster-cise, a spoon, some dog tags and a single solitary clad quarter. :dontknow:

Last edited:
COMMUNIQUE FROM FLORIDA

At 5:00PM the three Jacksonville Beaches, which include Atlantic and Neptune Beach, were open and were totally crowded, no distancing, no masks, just good old fun in the Florida sun.
It will be interesting to see if new Covid 19 cases appear in 14 days in J-ville.

*NOTE* Jacksonville/Duval county currently has 837 confirmed cases.

Last edited:
Good Morning Tnet.

"A THIRD of participants in Massachusetts study test positive for antibodies linked to COVID-19 after giving their blood samples in the street at random"

•Study was done by physicians at the Massachusetts General

Good morning forum followers.

WHADIFIND,

Heh you got out some fresh air, exercise and the thrill of the chase. I was out also a bit of clad, dog tag and an old beat up dinky toy. There's always tomorrow buddy!

Basically two hours of fruster-cise, a spoon, some dog tags and a single solitary clad quarter. :dontknow:

ECS,

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santyana.

At 5:00PM the three Jacksonville Beaches, which include Atlantic and Neptune Beach, were open and were totally crowded, no distancing, no masks, just good old fun in the Florida sun.
It will be interesting to see if new Covid 19 cases appear in 14 days in J-ville.

*NOTE* Jacksonville/Duval county currently has 837 confirmed cases.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back