THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good Morning Tnetters !
Where`s that Simon ?

Alas, GAP, me thinks I typed the final straw that convinced him to stay in his cabin and work on the book he has been writing for like a year now. Maybe not quite or maybe more than a year. I don't remember for sure. Bless his heart. He took on a monumental task.

I lied. (the first time:laughing7:) Tornadoes wednesday.

RR
I saw where Kroger had Turkey breast on sale last weekend. Hope that helps.:laughing7: kidding there buddy. Good luck chasing those critters.

Thought someone out there might like that... glad to hear you are one :)

I enjoy posting ... It gives me some "satisfaction" to some degree that someone is interested.

I copied & pasted it into a word document to print and it's 6 pages long!
I'll read it later when I drop the kids off at the pool! :laughing7:

Working from home these days, as my equipment dealers don't want to see any sales people right now. I'm currently working on a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off furlough. My company expects this will have to continue until at least June 1. That's ok though, I'm off next week and the week after, will get a ton of 'spring detecting' in. :thumbsup:

Hope everyone stays healthy!
Dave

Dave,

Take care of yourself and yours during this crazy time. Like you I'm planning to get a good amount of detecting.

Just picked up a Nokta simplex so I'll be giving it a workout.

All the drug companies are scrambling to find a vaccine for covid-19. I bought Gilead the other day and now picked up Moderna at 45.00 first thing this a.m. now it's at 52.50 because the U.S. gave them a grant of close to $500 million to focus on a vaccine for the virus.

Good....afternoon GAP, ARC, ANTIQUARIAN, Rook, RR, WD, WHADIFIND, Bill, ECS, and our merry band of sea soaked marauders!

Keyshunter, those are not the walking dead, it’s the walking spread!

ARC I would love to print that out, nothing I have now will “talk” to my printer....age discrimination going on here!

Yep, WHADIFIND, alliterations abound on this ship! ....along with the rum! ...and the gold.. :headbang:

Is Bart diving into the deep blue sea?

All the drug companies are scrambling to find a vaccine for covid-19. I bought Gilead the other day and now picked up Moderna at 45.00 first thing this a.m. now it's at 52.50 because the U.S. gave them a grant of close to $500 million to focus on a vaccine for the virus.

They have been "scrambling" for a vaccine for AIDS... SINCE THE 80's ! heh

Remember that ? ? ? when they announced that epidemic ?... everyone was frigging scared... except virgins anyway :P

Don't hold your breath on it being anytime soon.

IF it is soon its because of its similarity to the common Flu would be my guess as to "how" / "why" it would be faster.

Dave,

Take care of yourself and yours during this crazy time. Like you I'm planning to get a good amount of detecting.

Just picked up a Nokta simplex so I'll be giving it a workout.

Thanks very much Bill!
Best of luck with your new Nokta, I've heard good things about it. :thumbsup:
Dave

ARC,

I'm just going along for the ride with Gilead and Moderna....the market is betting big time on them and a few other heavyweight drug companies.

Don't know if you've played the stock market over the years or not I've been at it since 1980. It's a bit like playing blackjack it takes guts to play the game.

Sometimes you win and some times you loose.

After wheeling and dealing in Railway marketing I like the challenge of trying to beat the odds....in some ways a lot like metal detecting except with the stock market you have a bit more skin in the game.... :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Remember that ? ? ? when they announced that epidemic ?... everyone was frigging scared... except virgins anyway :P

IF it is soon its because of its similarity to the common Flu would be my guess as to "how" / "why" it would be faster.

BTB .....have they cured the common cold yet? ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back