THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Cause the black jelly beans aren’t done yet!

Sooo... I never knew this little “breakfast club” forum existed! So THIS is where Whadi hides all day after he sneaks out to the mailbox, commando style... (insert Mission Impossible theme song here). Hee hee Ddf

It's freezing outside! What happened!?

Colder air moved in...:dontknow:

Tree guys dropping some big oaks at the neighbors across the road around the house.
Well, trying to.

20 plus trees with about four being the big ones.
Problem children trees in my opinion.

I warned the neighbor of the "curse" on his property regarding trees. Having told him of tree on truck when cut , and one on power line...
He said The last cutter over there commented that not one tree went where he wanted.

So , I've got the neighbor nervous anyways.:laughing7:

Idaho, they haven’t battered down my door and dragged me out yet, so, ya it’s a GOOD day! :laughing7:

DDF, (theme song) dun, dun, dun, ..dun, dun, dun,...ta da da, ta da da ...what!?? I can’t sing either, want me to show you?

Thanks Bill for saving everyone’s ears!

Now WHADIFIND can complete his mailbox mission!

Oh look look I got a census form! :laughing7: oh Gonna have fun with this one! :laughing7::laughing7::blob6::laughing9::occasion18::laughing7:

Lol... you caught that post ehhh...

Welp... I tried to be funny... and got no response ... so I dleted :P

some of both! A little inside, a little out side, and all around the town...all my 4 legged friends!
Everyone on the ship...we will be our own city when I’m done.!
...just as soon as I get the other shoe off so’z I can count proper!
Thud! Plop!...ugh! Whew! ....stinky, stinky! Ooooh, that feet smell, WHADIFIND....may have been me...maybe..
:dontknow::laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back