THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

My teeth aren’t blue ! A little yellow and dinghy but not blue...yet!
Which reminds me of a question that arises every year. Why is it that when you eat the black jelly beans, your teeth turn green? You eat a red one, they turn red. You eat a blue they turn blue. I don't get it.

Which reminds me of a question that arises every year. Why is it that when you eat the black jelly beans, your teeth turn green? You eat a red one, they turn red. You eat a blue they turn blue. I don't get it.

It's the fat tomato worms they use for the black jelly beans that make your teeth green.
Not really.

Cause the black jelly beans aren’t done yet!

WD,

They just do that to confuse the blonds in the crowd....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: sorry the devil made me do it..... it wasn't my fault honest he was setting on my shoulder and kept prodding me one......:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

WD,

They just do that to confuse the blonds in the crowd....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: sorry the devil made me do it..... it wasn't my fault honest he was setting on my shoulder and kept prodding me one......:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bill, my wife told me a blond joke a while back.
This young, spoiled pretty blond lady was driving her new corvette a bit over the speed limit and got pulled over. The blond haired police officer asked for her driver license, and the young gal rummaged through her purse, mumbling that it's there somewhere, then asks the officer, "Whats it look like"? The officer said, "it's got you picture on it and about so big.
Then the gal gets all excited and pulls out a small mirror, and says "I think I found it" and hands it to the officer.
The officer looked at it, got a smile on her face and apologized, that she didn't know the young gal was a police officer too. So then let her on her way.

Last edited:
Idahodutch, Good morning and how to recuperation coming along?

Bill,
Thanks for asking. The pain is still greatly reduced. I go until my back and core muscles get tired, the rest a bit and then go at it some more. The muscles are getting stronger, and are holding up things longer and longer every day.

Getting some of the yard work and the garden caught up and ready.
It still hurts, but my high blood pressure is no more. Completely normal now with a tolerable pain level. Just some vitamins now is all I take.

I've got a treasure hunting trip that I want to make end of September , and plan on making it if possible.

Good morning DDF, and Idaho. Glad you are recovering well and will be out there seeking treasure soon.
Find any buried jellybeans lately? Some are...missing! ...burp! ...uh..:laughing7:

:
You know me... I summon up enough courage to look her way, then fall apart at the end. :laughing7:

I'll tell you, out of all the ones I've seen before, she'd be the one I'd ask. Jet black curly hair, black local hunting club sweatshirt (she hunts!), a nice pair of jeans and spit polished boots, and yes, a very pretty smile.She dulled the pain of the wrist, but when I walked away, holy #$$%, !*^$, *#@! that hurt! :laughing7:

Ohhh!

The hunt club was a commonality...Hard to top. Maybe.

Chivalry is not dead. Just has a sore wrist. :laughing7:

Good morning DDF, and Idaho. Glad you are recovering well and will be out there seeking treasure soon.
Find any buried jellybeans lately? Some are...missing! ...burp! ...uh..:laughing7:

Morning Msbeepbeep,
Hope you're having a good day so far.

Idahodutch,

I have blood pressure issues also and take meds. In my case it's under control.

A few foods that help naturally garlic, cucumbers and grapes there are others also. Just to a search for dieritic foods for a master list.

Pretty much all the meds they give you are dieritics anyway.

Bill,
Thanks for asking. The pain is still greatly reduced. I go until my back and core muscles get tired, the rest a bit and then go at it some more. The muscles are getting stronger, and are holding up things longer and longer every day.

Getting some of the yard work and the garden caught up and ready.
It still hurts, but my high blood pressure is no more. Completely normal now with a tolerable pain level. Just some vitamins now is all I take.

I've got a treasure hunting trip that I want to make end of September , and plan on making it if possible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back