THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Only 301 for me RR.

Happy easter WHADIFIND !! The ship sails along at quite a clip and by no means do you have to drink rum...do ya like beer ? It's sometimes safer than the water on this ship lol !! Welcome aboard !!

Thanks Bart,

Unfornately, catch 22. I have never been able to get beer past my nose. :dontknow:

Not a teatotaler...exactly. I'll take a mixed drink once in a moon. Nothing heavy...just something like.......oh....a Southern Comfort Sour. :tongue3:

WHADIFIND, we shall stock what ever beverage you imbibe aboard this ship! I might suggest a lock and key for such refreshments...they mysteriously disappear when left unattended.

...slurp! hic..hic., ..ooppps!

I refined the art of being alone in a crowd to tactical talent while a teenager.
Standing with a group of 5-6 “friends” I noticed the convo shifted between them but not me. I said to myself, I bet I could just walk away and they wouldn’t even notice. I edged myself back out of the circle, and farther and farther away very slowly. All the while they all kept chatting away never looking in my direction. At twenty feet away I slowly turned and walked away unseen by the group. Later at home I got a phone call, asking when I left, what happened to me, where did I disappear to, how, and why.
I just said you all were busy talking and I had to go home.

I take pride in the ability to read the situation & people, and tactically remove myself unseen before their very eyes.

...and you all wonder where the rum goes! :headbang::laughing7:

The title of “1000” page and post #15,001 (depending on your device?) goes to (drum roll!) ECS!!!

Earning you ECS, posting right aboard this ship and a mug of grog!

Last edited:
I refined the art of being alone in a crowd to tactical talent while a teenager.
Standing with a group of 5-6 “friends” I noticed the convo shifted between them but not me. I said to myself, I bet I could just walk away and they wouldn’t even notice. I edged myself back out of the circle, and farther and farther away very slowly. All the while they all kept chatting away never looking in my direction. At twenty feet away I slowly turned and walked away unseen by the group. Later at home I got a phone call, asking when I left, what happened to me, where did I disappear to, how, and why.
I just said you all were busy talking and I had to go home.

I take pride in the ability to read the situation & people, and tactically remove myself unseen before their very eyes.

...and you all wonder where the rum goes! :headbang::laughing7:

Let's see you get out of doin dishes again today! L.o.l..
(My skin is still dishwater wrinkled. And I only had toast today...)

Piece of cake! Just toss ‘me over board!

Auto correct’s line is funnier! I had written : just toss ‘em over board

Last edited:
Just got an alert. Tornados 3:39 PM today. Boy that's precise time isn't it?:laughing7:

Ya kinda wonder about the precise minute, Stay safe over there Rook. Praying they pass over and don’t touch down.

Ya kinda wonder about the precise minute, Stay safe over there Rook. Praying they pass over and don’t touch down.

Thanks beeps. We're heading to shelter in about 45 minutes.

WHADIFIND,

You fit in fine here....we're kind of an eclectic mix....loners, outgoing people, jokes, music,recipes, fishing, woodworking, etc.....I'm sure we'll hit on something you enjoy!

Yep....unfortunately, I am *very* practiced at being alone! I've even been dead alone....in a crowded room many times. :dontknow:

Rum?! A cruel joke that also. Of all the drinks in the world....Rum was made the one I am allergic to!!! Alas! :( Guess I don't fit in here either.

I tried one of my patented giggle makers up there... And heard nothing of it but a rim-shot.
Barump bump! :dontknow:

Guess I just ain't got it no more. :(

Anyhoo...Happy Easter everyone. 

Last edited:
WHADIFIND,

You fit in fine here....we're kind of an eclectic mix....loners, outgoing people, jokes, music,recipes, fishing, woodworking, etc.....I'm sure we'll hit on something you enjoy!

Oh! No problem there! You've already found something I like. All you people here!

Thanks!

WHADIFIND,

Attachments

• aw shucks.gif
    aw shucks.gif
    356.4 KB · Views: 85
Thanks WHADIFIND:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back