THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Had a busy day today, with a friend/the guy I work for, setting up blinds so we can hunt for turkey next week on opening day. We heard some gobbles, and saw a ton of deer, and a few hens already, so this should be a good year.

As we were on our way to the one stand location, wouldn't you know it, we run into Thomas Massie.

Thomas is a Congressman (R) in the state of Kentucky. He owns the property that John (the guy I work for) leases, and we keep the property nice for him. Tom was out looking for Morels with his kids, and we stayed our mandatory six feet distance and what not. He's a nice guy, and we were all cracking jokes about "stay away or I'll shoot!"

Had a busy day today, with a friend/the guy I work for, setting up blinds so we can hunt for turkey next week on opening day. We heard some gobbles, and saw a ton of deer, and a few hens already, so this should be a good year.

As we were on our way to the one stand location, wouldn't you know it, we run into Thomas Massie.

Thomas is a Congressman (R) in the state of Kentucky. He owns the property that John (the guy I work for) leases, and we keep the property nice for him. Tom was out looking for Morels with his kids, and we stayed our mandatory six feet distance and what not. He's a nice guy, and we were all cracking jokes about "stay away or I'll shoot!"

Shoot first. Measure feet later...:skullflag:

Well something crashed in the bahams.....I'm getting video from a friend on andros of what he says is a plane, satellite, or drone. Whatever it was hit hard enough to make an impact crater. The water has not filled the crater and something is burning a bright red in it. This afternoon a large piece of debris was pulled into the dock on san salvador island. This video clearly shows a solar array and other components that look like satellite parts !! I'm not sure what's up but alot of folks saw something break up over the islands. I'll know more tomorrow. Might load them to youtube.

Dang
I just stepped on a rattling copperhead rat snake. That’s what you get walk-in the dog in the dark but all is well except for the dog sh&t I stepped in.:laughing7: nighty night folks

Geez Bart they'll get ya coming or going.
If it is a satellite, aren't those suppose to burn up in reentry?
I would be interested to know what it is or was, and who shows up to haul it away.
Good thing it didn't take out anybody or anything.

Rook! Glad you are alive and well to be stepping in it and complaining...and that it was a rat snake. Did you tell him he wasn't keeping social distance?

My eyelids are overriding my eyes... time to go horizontal.

Good night Tnet crew.

rook,

I remember when I was young and foolish my friends asking me if I was getting in sh*t again....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

You're to old to be getting into sh*t.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Dang
I just stepped on a rattling copperhead rat snake. That’s what you get walk-in the dog in the dark but all is well except for the dog sh&t I stepped in.:laughing7: nighty night folks

Night Captain...I'm right behind you.
Good night sleep tight, no snarky bites...Auto correct! Go to bed!

Rook! Glad you are alive and well to be stepping in it and complaining...and that it was a rat snake. Did you tell him he wasn't keeping social distance?

I was six feet in the air. That should count all the while trying to sling off a fresh pile.:laughing7:

Morning everyone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back