THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Beeps,

Magic you got that right....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Rook, lag time ain't nut'n. I take down entire systems with a single touch!

WHADIFIND, you're ahead of the game on social distancing. I've been practicing for 2 years...still a work in progress!
You are not virtually alone here!
Say "r..u..m" and they all appear out of no where, like magic!

Good morning.

Yesterday I mowed the equivalent of three rutted football fields with a push mower, as did my boss. We were exhausted by the end of the day.

Morning beeps bill and rook !! Looks like you got your icons all sobered up and on deck now beeps !!:thumbsup:

Happy easter everyone !! Good morning RR.

Here's John Sebastian at Woodstock....so the story goes he wasn't scheduled to appear and was just enjoying the show in the audience stoned out of his mind....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Since one of the scheduled groups was late due to the traffic the organizers got him up on stage and someone loaned him a guitar....I saw the film and considering his condition he looked out over the audience of 1.5 million people and his opening words were....Holy F.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I still remember it to this day.''

Happy Easter to all and try to touch base with family and friends today as we can't be with them in person at least we can in spirit!

I think mine maybe out to do me in, some will be coming over...I will just tell them “can’t touch this!”

I will be going to gifs, pics, and more to see that for sure Bart!
I don’t know how sober the icons are, but they are on deck so good enough.

Rusty, hope you take today to recoup from all the mowing.

A third family member just chimed in, they are coming by to drop by food. Hmmm?? Do I need to get a food tester?
As long as they don’t want to drag me out in the middle of public, we’ll go with that.

OMG,,, AND HERE COMES #5 Quick hoist anchor SAIL SAIL. Row row row the ship...help!

Last edited:
Rook, lag time ain't nut'n. I take down entire systems with a single touch!

WHADIFIND, you're ahead of the game on social distancing. I've been practicing for 2 years...still a work in progress!
You are not virtually alone here!
Say "r..u..m" and they all appear out of no where, like magic!

Yep....unfortunately, I am *very* practiced at being alone! I've even been dead alone....in a crowded room many times. :dontknow:

Rum?! A cruel joke that also. Of all the drinks in the world....Rum was made the one I am allergic to!!! Alas! :( Guess I don't fit in here either.

I tried one of my patented giggle makers up there... And heard nothing of it but a rim-shot.
Barump bump! :dontknow:

Guess I just ain't got it no more. :(

Anyhoo...Happy Easter everyone. 🐣

Happy easter WHADIFIND !! The ship sails along at quite a clip and by no means do you have to drink rum...do ya like beer ? It's sometimes safer than the water on this ship lol !! Welcome aboard !!

Morning Msbeepbeep, bill ARC,Simon,GB

Happy Easter to you releventchair and everyone also.

Good morning all! Happy Easter!

What are you all having for Easter Dinner? I have a huge choice.. canned chicken or tuna, chicken wings or legs, or pork loin... canned corn, peas, or green beans and not one but 2 whole red potatoes.

I guess I’ll drag myself to the store tomorrow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back