THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Thanks bill
I’m too old to take these systems lightly.

rook,

Funny how our invincibility kind of fades as we get older. I remember roaming around the port area alone in Bridgetown, Barbados in the middle of the night surrounded by rastas....lol. Would I do it today maybe not....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Thanks bill
I’m too old to take these systems lightly.

Last edited:
WADIFIND are you off on an adventure? If so you have to take the crew along. Towing a pirate ship over hill and dell may look a little strange to some but hey, we're use to that!
The only adventure I've been doin' lately is gettin' up, watch reruns, go to sleep............alone. :dontknow:

Stay safe.

Say Hi to Blingie and fishy(ie) for us!

Ok....but Fishy's having trouble answering back nowadays.
0405201845a~2.jpg

Time to sleep....perchance to dream.

Stay safe folks.

Leave you with, (hopefully), a giggle.

Screenshot_2020-04-11-22-59-28-1_Signature.png

Good morning ARC, Bart, Bill, and those slumbering, WHADIFIND, Rook, WD, Simon, ECS, RR, GB, Third, Idaho, MetalA, G.A.P., GIB, and all our crew here, there and every where.

Blessings to all this Easter.

Rook, lag time ain't nut'n. I take down entire systems with a single touch!

WHADIFIND, you're ahead of the game on social distancing. I've been practicing for 2 years...still a work in progress!
You are not virtually alone here!
Say "r..u..m" and they all appear out of no where, like magic!

Good morning everyone

Hello there Captain! ...picture me waving! My icons aren't working...probably got into the rum again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back