THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I beginning to believe someone beat me to my old home place that I made pics of the other day. I found three Lincoln’s and a silver dime all morning. As old as that place is there should be older stuff there and most of it has been really shallow. I used the ATPro last time but I’m going back to the Deus today after this rain. Any thoughts from you guys?

I see I did miss a "Like" to you ARC, it has been corrected.

Well I am 6 foot tall... so my feet would be 6 foot away :P

Well my gut is 6 foot so that would mean we would be 12 feet apart :laughing7:

Well that was weird... weird on purpose works sometimes.

:P

rook,

Well if the ground is water logged odds are it should improve your depth. If there are older finds odds are they should be deeper at least on average. Go slow and do overlaps especially in the most promising areas.

I beginning to believe someone beat me to my old home place that I made pics of the other day. I found three Lincoln’s and a silver dime all morning. As old as that place is there should be older stuff there and most of it has been really shallow. I used the ATPro last time but I’m going back to the Deus today after this rain. Any thoughts from you guys?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back