THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Only 40 lashes Bill ? I saw a guy get 60 for leaning over the deck :dontknow:

No Sis, you are much to eager. Maybe you should be confined to your room :laughing7:

Well friends..........time to call it a night. Was enjoyable, ( or was it cheap entertainment :dontknow: ).

Good night and good morning :wave:

It WAS a doozy of a storm. I was sound asleep, when I heard a gust of wind coming, and lightning was flashing. It got louder, and louder, and louder and by this time I was out of bed getting everyone up. Something smacked into the window in my room, and almost broke it, and we heard a lot of crashing outside. During the lightning strikes, we could see things flying through the air. It was either a microburst, or a small tornado, because the winds were over 90+ in my opinion.

From flashlight surveillance, we've seen that the roof of our garage is partially missing, and multiple trees are down, including one that flattened a very ornate bush, and landed almost completely on top of the car. Things are scattered all over the yard, trash cans are gone, things we've never even seen before are in our fence. It's a mess. We're going to have to make an insurance claim on this one.

Good morning. :)

Wow...sounds like it was a close call...glad your all safe !!

Good morning, Bart. How's your little dude doing? Is he bored and driving you nuts yet? :laughing9:

It WAS a doozy of a storm. I was sound asleep, when I heard a gust of wind coming, and lightning was flashing. It got louder, and louder, and louder and by this time I was out of bed getting everyone up. Something smacked into the window in my room, and almost broke it, and we heard a lot of crashing outside. During the lightning strikes, we could see things flying through the air. It was either a microburst, or a small tornado, because the winds were over 90+ in my opinion.

From flashlight surveillance, we've seen that the roof of our garage is partially missing, and multiple trees are down, including one that flattened a very ornate bush, and landed almost completely on top of the car. Things are scattered all over the yard, trash cans are gone, things we've never even seen before are in our fence. It's a mess. We're going to have to make an insurance claim on this one.

Good morning. :)

I was afraid you were going to get hit hard. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a tornado. I am glad you and your family are alright. Daylight will tell.

Good morning. BTW.

Good morning, Bart. How's your little dude doing? Is he bored and driving you nuts yet? :laughing9:

He had a minor breakdown....he wants to go back to school, and misses grandma !! At least I go up to the boat...they have been stuck at home for a long time now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back